Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Cloakd Demonic Gorillas [2M/hr] [RESTOCKING] [MULING] [MULTI-BRAIN]

TheCloakdOne

el script no sirve, no banquea y no se dirige a la cueva de los gorilas, no le encuentro solucion al problema, ya te envie los registros y me dijistes que no podia hacer nada por mi, deberias de solucionar ese error porque pague el script y llevo una semana sin poder usarlo por el mismo error

5 hours ago, herick20 said:

el script no sirve, no banquea y no se dirige a la cueva de los gorilas, no le encuentro solucion al problema, ya te envie los registros y me dijistes que no podia hacer nada por mi, deberias de solucionar ese error porque pague el script y llevo una semana sin poder usarlo por el mismo error

English please.

The script does not work, it does not bench and it does not go to the gorilla cave, I can not find a solution to the problem, I already sent you the records and you told me that I could not do anything for me, you should solve that error because I paid for the script and I have not been able to use it for a week due to the same error

7 hours ago, herick20 said:

The script does not work, it does not bench and it does not go to the gorilla cave, I can not find a solution to the problem, I already sent you the records and you told me that I could not do anything for me, you should solve that error because I paid for the script and I have not been able to use it for a week due to the same error

Hi the logs you sent contain no error, As i already stated this is down to a client bug that the Dreambot developers are solving. Its not something i can resolve from the script.

• 1 month later...

script isn't running very smoothly, at the current time. i think my player needs to stand back from the gorilla a couple tiles so it takes less damage. also better prayer restoration timing, noticed it would drink prayer till about 6-10prayer points and if it was busy with other tasks prayer would run out and take heavy damage.  would have liked to purchase script but my trial didn't go so well.

hope you can sort out any issues and make this script a bit better, just has a few kinks imo

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...