Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • short keys for start and stop? and a few questions.

maplesyrup

hey all just wondering is there a short keys for start and stop? i find when afk botting going to pause the script to pick certain loot can seem a bit repetitive with the mouse and when you pause the mouse always moves down to the play button area, quite repetitive. would feel better if i could press and F button to restart so mouse doesn't have to go off down to the bottom a second time.

another question i have, is it better to pause script to move mouse or to just enable the mouse while script is playing?

also I'm wondering is it good practice to turn off dismiss Randoms when afk botting and just clicking dismiss yourself because it dismisses so quickly also seem like it could be written. 

just trying to be constructive, have had a few successful suicide's and a fair few banned suicides and one successful main so far in the two weeks being here so pretty impressed.

edited

• maplesyrup changed the title to short keys for start and stop? and a few questions.

Archived