Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🪓 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Woodcutter - Robust and Flexible AIO Woodcutting Script

Neffarion

A HUman mouse can be made, simply record thousands of human mouse splines, then modify the spline slightly to randomize it.

1 hour ago, z10n said:

A HUman mouse can be made, simply record thousands of human mouse splines, then modify the spline slightly to randomize it.

Please do make a human mouse then, I'll be happy to see it in action. If you can on top of that prove it changes anything regarding bans, I'll be happy to talk about it further

Please humanize the drop pattern, its currently overly-fast, humans will shift their hand and mouse, will have delays, the dropping rate is to consistant to be human. Its functionally perfect, but we AI's have to look like humans to Jagex.

Also, does 'Move mouse randomly' actually work? I see the mouse go off-screen when enabled, but I dont see the mouse move randomly I think.

Edited by z10n

• 2 weeks later...

When using the lumbridge river location with the willows it will only woodcut the most northern tree and will always move 2 tiles away from it after the tree has been cut.

Super obvious fishy movement, might need some improvement. Stopped the script after 30 mins because honestly this seems like a real good way to get banned fast.

• 2 weeks later...
    Nano Woodcutter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.12 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed automatic axe switching and equipping
    Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Works pretty good, had to babysit @ Falador gets hung up when you first start the script @ fally east, it can't decide to go north or south (within castle walls or inside cow farm)

have to manually take it to a spot and it will be fine after that

edit: also for example if you start on a fresh account that has bronze, steel, mith axes and choose regular logs and to use best axe available and equip axe if possible it will check attack level however will not check woodcutting level. so a level one wc with 5 attack will sit there with a steel axe equipped spamming the tree.

does not level check for other trees as well, i accidentally set one up to cut yew logs @ fally (when you select fally east, yews are selected and you have to choose dropdown for logs / oak logs) and it sat there trying to cut yews. status bars are kind of annoying because you can not see if it's spamming a tree it cant cut or if it's just taking a break. 

some failsafes would be nice even if it stopped script due to not having level requirements. 

Edited by Fatalic

On 10/10/2021 at 7:11 PM, Fatalic said:

Works pretty good, had to babysit @ Falador gets hung up when you first start the script @ fally east, it can't decide to go north or south (within castle walls or inside cow farm)

have to manually take it to a spot and it will be fine after that

edit: also for example if you start on a fresh account that has bronze, steel, mith axes and choose regular logs and to use best axe available and equip axe if possible it will check attack level however will not check woodcutting level. so a level one wc with 5 attack will sit there with a steel axe equipped spamming the tree.

does not level check for other trees as well, i accidentally set one up to cut yew logs @ fally (when you select fally east, yews are selected and you have to choose dropdown for logs / oak logs) and it sat there trying to cut yews. status bars are kind of annoying because you can not see if it's spamming a tree it cant cut or if it's just taking a break. 

some failsafes would be nice even if it stopped script due to not having level requirements. 

Thanks for the report, I'll see what I can do

You can disable the status bars on the GUI paint section

• 3 months later...
    Nano Woodcutter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.13 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • - Fixed EDT when using quickstart from external script
    Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

14:50:57: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    14:50:57: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:

Edited by joaobotura3
    spam unintentionally