Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Goldfarming House Photos

Claire Lovely

Hello everyone, I've heard many good things about DreamBot so I've decided to sign up here.

So I started a RuneScape services recently and I have this great team in the Phillipines that is helping out. Recently they have moved into this new apartment and I thought that I would share some photos.

One of the things they like to do when not playing RuneScape is rescuing dogs that are abandoned by others or do not have a home. They currently have 6 rescues and are looking into getting much more.

I've been surprised at how fast things have been growing since we started, I've met a lot of new friends all around already on these communities and I'm sure I'll meet some more at DreamBot. With unlimited tabs for only $7.99 a month that is definitely going to be something I'll have to try out!

rU4oVBJ.png

354AS55.png

Q6bTNFg.png

Qasd1Xn.png

This dog here is named Xena, she was bathed in heating oil by the old owner in an attempt to remove fleas, but she now has a home and is on the way to recovery.:
    IYvr8uu.png
    One of the dogs just had puppies! 

eIzRCHV.jpg

qMVcpNb.png

nIKwNsz.png

I'll have some photos of the dogs outside soon. We are still waiting on two computers that we pre-ordered so our setup will be a lot better soon!

Xena's fur has grown back!

No description available.

No description available.

Archived