Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script Right Click Interactions

Smokeyjay

Is there a way to prevent the script from right clicking to interact with a object. For example, my current script will right click the ore and click mine. In stead of just left-clicking on the ore. I feel that this doesn't seem human-like and may be detectable.

19 minutes ago, NEWPROG said:

Hi,

Use interactForceLeft() to force left clicks on game objects.

Hope this helps.

This did help! One more thing, what about forcing the script to click on the tiles rather than map while walking. Some situations a human wouldn't be clicking on the map.

Thanks.

Walking.walkExact will force it to click the tile in question on the viewport iirc. And I'm pretty sure if you call interact() without passing a string it'll just force a left click.

Archived