Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Tanner [All Hides] [Player Avoidance] [Stamina Potion Support] [Restocking] [Muling] [Up to 500k/hr+]

Bunnybun

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...

Anyone able to advise on whether or not script is working just now, Used my trial ages ago and looks like lots of people have had issues in past. Need a tanning script with restocking

• 2 months later...

May just be me but when setting glory and wealth for teleport methods, the bot will buy both the glory, and the teleport.

Does it's job, and then 100% forgets it had a wealth in the bank and walks too GE from edgeville it also doesn't use the agility shortcut.

Great for the price and purpose, looking forward to future updates <3

On 11/19/2023 at 2:28 PM, Mezzo said:

Anyone able to advise on whether or not script is working just now, Used my trial ages ago and looks like lots of people have had issues in past. Need a tanning script with restocking

I can confirm it works, it's a little clunky, and choses to walk to GE from edgevill even when it buys the wealth. Also, setting buy and sell prices is a bit tricky even though the interrface looks simple enough, it won't buy for you price, it sorta just assumes a price based on your suggestion. Other than that, I've had 4 bots running all night and made roughly 4.8m so it works, just not the best imo.

Just now, MeBotNoNever said:

I can confirm it works, it's a little clunky, and choses to walk to GE from edgevill even when it buys the wealth. Also, setting buy and sell prices is a bit tricky even though the interrface looks simple enough, it won't buy for you price, it sorta just assumes a price based on your suggestion. Other than that, I've had 4 bots running all night and made roughly 4.8m so it works, just not the best imo.

Also, I've set to mule gp any which way I could and It refuses to trade the mule it's proffits, but I can confirm it will accept items and gp from the mule.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I want it too use ring of wealths to sell at GE instead of walking around from Edgeville.

I want it to buy hides for 3351gp

I want it to sell for 3589gp.

^ I can make both of those happen if I set the default to my desired price but it would then buy/sell any item for the same price, not just the hides.

I also want it to mule gp off to the mule account after 5m - it never has and probably never will.

image.png.2a2b0067dc88179b82394e3e6ed9f954.png

image.png.49a2e91cbf434820a680dd0a6c8493a6.png

image.png.7eee8dde90d15865a9d19673032a0555.png

• 1 month later...

this script gets u bans pretty quick. before u ask i dont have proof or anything. but 2 of my main bots i used to use had over 1000+ hrs of woodcutting and no offense. used this for a few weeks and caught 2 bans. they were temporary. but still. its a pretty quick ban. also i used 2 brand new accounts after my main 2 got banned and those were banned instantly.