Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Tanner [All Hides] [Player Avoidance] [Stamina Potion Support] [Restocking] [Muling] [Up to 500k/hr+]

Bunnybun

• 2 weeks later...
    2 minutes ago, zhang100jia said:

why???????

1.jpg

Try restarting the client and enabling fresh start, I haven't made any changes recently that could explain this suddenly cropping up.

Edited by Bunnybun

21 minutes ago, zhang100jia said:

I think so DreamBot v3.4.7 broke the script,  Please fix it.

1.jpg

DreamBot v3.4.7 broke banking for all scripts. I'm not sure what's going on with this particular error though, but it seems you're on a free to play world?

Once the devs patch the DreamBot issue try enabling Fresh Start and let me know if you still get the error.

k92jtTh.png

Edited by Bunnybun

• Bunnybun changed the title to [DB3] Bun AIO Tanner [All Hides] [Player Avoidance] [Stamina Potion Support] [Restocking] [Muling] [Up to 500k/hr+]

v4.0

This update overhauls many aspects of the script and adds additional features, including anti-ban that was previously exclusive to my non-goldfarming oriented scripts.

gw5LLlv.png

Grand Exchange handling has been improved. It now supports multiple retries with adjusted prices.

otqQBxb.png

Update notes

• Added several anti-ban features, including; human timings, human idles, behaviour shift, randomized pathing, and player avoidance
    • Improved GE handling & options
    • Improved muling & options
    • Improved smart web & optimized calculation speed
    • Tweaked stamina potions to only be consumed while banking

@zhang100jia Restocking is working fine in my testing. Since the recent update you'll need to add hides to the sell list in the Grand Exchange tab in order to have them sold before restocking. If this doesn't resolve things, please provide a more detailed description as well as your settings and logs.

Edited by Bunnybun

@zhang100jia Hey, my apologies for those issues. I've pushed an update (v4.02) that should resolve the price customization issue, and hopefully the banking one too :)

On the off chance that the banking issue isn't resolved, sending me an expanded view of the console or the whole log file would be helpful in pinpointing the exact reason.