Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved ActionCheck
    • Improved AntiBan
    • Improved BankHandler
    • Improved BuyHandler
    • Improved Fight
    • Improved WithdrawUtil
    • Improved RandomHandler
    • Bug fixes
    Thanks!

36 minutes ago, murrrrrrrrrda said:

Yes, I had a staff equipped and a spell chosen with the required runes in my inventory.

Hmm okay, I pushed an update anyways. Let me know if that fixes it.

2 hours ago, holic said:

Hmm okay, I pushed an update anyways. Let me know if that fixes it.

It doesn't give me the same error anymore, but it does want to start using the Wind bolt spell for some reason :D I set fire strike as my spell before starting the script.

1 hour ago, murrrrrrrrrda said:

It doesn't give me the same error anymore, but it does want to start using the Wind bolt spell for some reason :D I set fire strike as my spell before starting the script.

Oops cheers lol. I'll check that out. Can you post your config in the meantime?

9 hours ago, holic said:

Oops cheers lol. I'll check that out. Can you post your config in the meantime?

You mean the script settings I put in the GUI? They were the same as before. Chose an NPC, captured and checked magic equipment (had staff of fire as weapon) + splashing (tried it leaving them unchecked as well), unchecked Antiban and Use bank.

I have level 17 magic (same as wind bolt) so maybe the script wants to use the highest possible magic spell to attack?

Edited by murrrrrrrrrda

6 hours ago, murrrrrrrrrda said:

You mean the script settings I put in the GUI? They were the same as before. Chose an NPC, captured and checked magic equipment (had staff of fire as weapon) + splashing (tried it leaving them unchecked as well), unchecked Antiban and Use bank.

I have level 17 magic (same as wind bolt) so maybe the script wants to use the highest possible magic spell to attack?

Yup that's the one. If you wouldn't mind, just share it. It helps me track down the source. Sometimes it might a certain combination of settings caused an unexpected result and this just makes it faster

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Telegrab
    • Added End on Slayer complete
    • Added End on item looted
    • Fixed End on time
    • Fixed End on kills
    • Improved ActionCheck
    • Improved Arrow
    • Improved Bank
    • Improved Buy
    • Improved Loot
    • Improved Prayer