Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

I'm getting this error when I uncheck "Use Bank" setting. Script seems to works fine if you keep the option checked.

EDIT: The script threw the same error after 5 minutes of running, even with the "Use Bank" option checked.

EDIT: Upon further testing I figured out what was the real cause. If you adjust the "Mouse speed" setting in Dreambot settings while the script is running. It will throw this error. I was playing around with that while running the script and that's what caused this error to come up.

2023-03-13 01:13:30 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-03-13 01:13:30 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.base/java.lang.StrictMath.hypot(StrictMath.java:1550)
        at java.base/java.lang.Math.hypot(Math.java:2048)
        at aO.a(aO.java:36)
        at bf.a(bf.java:85)
        at bf.b(bf.java:68)
        at b_.b(b_.java:53)
        at aN.handleMovement(aN.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:41)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:625)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:533)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:516)
        at bf.a(bf.java:175)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:41)

the error keeps repeating itself.

I'm on MacOS if that helps (M2 Macbook Air)

Edited by lootistonly

One quick note. Even if you uncheck "Use bank" option, when starting the script, a prompt still comes up saying "You appear to be underground, you may not use the closest bank" (something along those lines, not exact wording). It ask you to check Yes or No. I just check Yes and it works fine but this prompt is probably not necessary if you don't need bank.

2 hours ago, lootistonly said:

I'm getting this error when I uncheck "Use Bank" setting. Script seems to works fine if you keep the option checked.

EDIT: The script threw the same error after 5 minutes of running, even with the "Use Bank" option checked.

EDIT: Upon further testing I figured out what was the real cause. If you adjust the "Mouse speed" setting in Dreambot settings while the script is running. It will throw this error. I was playing around with that while running the script and that's what caused this error to come up.

2023-03-13 01:13:30 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-03-13 01:13:30 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.base/java.lang.StrictMath.hypot(StrictMath.java:1550)
        at java.base/java.lang.Math.hypot(Math.java:2048)
        at aO.a(aO.java:36)
        at bf.a(bf.java:85)

the error keeps repeating itself.

I'm on MacOS if that helps (M2 Macbook Air)

1 hour ago, lootistonly said:

One quick note. Even if you uncheck "Use bank" option, when starting the script, a prompt still comes up saying "You appear to be underground, you may not use the closest bank" (something along those lines, not exact wording). It ask you to check Yes or No. I just check Yes and it works fine but this prompt is probably not necessary if you don't need bank.

Cheers to both, will be fixed in the next release!

I received another error whilst running the script at yaks today.

The script was still running fine. But the experience rate was lower than usual. In 2 hours I got 57k strength exp, which is lower than the average I was getting (I should be averaging around 35k xp / hour at my current levels).

2023-03-13 22:19:59 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2023-03-13 22:19:59 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    org.apache.commons.math3.exception.NumberIsTooLargeException: lower bound (8) must be strictly less than upper bound (4)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.distribution.UniformIntegerDistribution.<init>(UniformIntegerDistribution.java:78)
        at org.apache.commons.math3.random.RandomDataGenerator.nextInt(RandomDataGenerator.java:198)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations.random(Calculations.java:40)
        at a0.a(a0.java:355)
        at a0.handleMovement(a0.java:155)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.moveOutsideScreen(Mouse.java:658)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.moveOutsideScreen(Mouse.java:642)
        at ar.am(ar.java:1038)
        at u.execute(u.java:280)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:83)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:237)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:836)
    2023-03-13 22:20:04 [INFO] Changing camera pitch

This is a great free script! Thank you very much for sharing your work.

I am wondering about the "accuracy" setting for anti-ban - what does the setting do?

It (the anti-ban) seems to favor zooming in to the point where you can only "see" 3-4 tiles away from your character in each diriection (full zoom). Is there a way to avoid this? It seems unnatural to "play" this way, and it makes the amount of visible/clickable monsters much lower. Maybe it would make sense to adjust or allow custom settings for the range of zoom to for example 0-70% so it wont zoom all the way in?
    Could be useful for the degree of tilt also, since I would personally never tilt the client much more than 20% from "top view" if playing legit.

Had a few problems resetting agro at some sand crab spots, seems to run just 1-2 tiles less than it needs to in order to reset. Other spots work better, so really my biggest problem is the zoom and pretty frequent anti-ban even on "low", which might seem a bit unnatural at an AFK spot. :-)
    The web-walking seems a bit transparent to me also, since it will do a "zig-zag" run at some locations instead of a straight one. Maybe it would be practical to allow the user to set a custom target "reset-tile" (with +1 tile randomization)?

I hate to be leaving a slightly critical comment on a free script, but I hope you can use the feedback constructively.

Edited by Large DUCK

This is  free script not work. 
    The script window freezes. And you have to close the bot. In order to restart

I think I may have found another issue, this time also related to the Dreambot settings.

If I turn OFF the "Fresh Start" option in Dreambot settings, and I relaunch the Dreambot client, the script would not start properly. It would be stuck on "Starting script" and the control panel that is supposed to display each time when you launch the script wouldn't show up.

https://i.gyazo.com/eec00a55880204e11820adcdcd5829f5.png

As mentioned above I have noticed it is having an issue where if using mage, it randomly tries to change your spell to the highest one your magic level can cast. Then because you don't have the runes for it, it runs to the bank and deposits everything.

Thank you very much for this.

I am wondering if there is an option to teleport if attached by someone in the wilderness? 

Or if there is an option to teleport or log out when a certain amount of gp has been looted?