Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

21 minutes ago, MrFrosbit said:

script needs a little work on withdrawin food at fossil island, set up to withdraw 27 swordies, and takes out any other items and 1 swordfish at a time closes bank, opens its deposits other items then another swordfish, repeats until inv is full of swordies, scripts does not throw any errors in log... somethin to look into. and a little work on agression timer for crabs would be amazing overall good script !!

and node also flicker from antiban to prayer nonstop ...

How do I get the script to drink potions? The settings are straightforward though do not work. I am at crabs and am trying to drink Combat Potions though nothing will work. Overall the bot what it is supposed to do, except potions. 

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v7.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved AntiBan
    • Improved Init
    • Improved Loot speeds
    • Improved GUI autofill
    • Improved WithdrawUtil
    • Fixed food bugs
    Thanks!

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added, Food Issue Fixed!

As mentioned above, doesn't eat when fighting monsters and doesn't eat/drop food to loot 😕 Also, would it be possible to add ring slot to equipment options?

Edited by skumbrius
    a

3 hours ago, NeMirsiu said:

Thanks, fixed main issue.

There is problem - bot do not eat food when in combat.

31 minutes ago, skumbrius said:

As mentioned above, doesn't eat when fighting monsters and doesn't eat/drop food to loot 😕 Also, would it be possible to add ring slot to equipment options?

Over tweaked things, its re-fixed in 7.05 :)

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added, Food Issue Fixed in v7.05!

Does anyone else have this working? Mine runs to the bank and thanks me for using.

Could someone share a working config so I can maybe figure out what I'm doing wrong or see if it's something else all together?

9 hours ago, lemondrop said:

Does anyone else have this working? Mine runs to the bank and thanks me for using.

Could someone share a working config so I can maybe figure out what I'm doing wrong or see if it's something else all together?

Got busy fixing other bugs, can you try setting a level target (e.g Attack 99) and see if you still have the same issue?