Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

1 hour ago, Bernardzwijn1 said:

Not sure if it's on my end, in my script library it shows fightaholic version 5.9 but when I start the script it shows 5.4. Also all the features/fixes released in 5.9 don't seem to be present. Is this something I can fix or is it not actually released yet?

Good catch, somethings up with the SDN. I'll see what I can do to fix it, I've had it happen with another script previously. That's a pain, that's why people are saying the things I fixed arent fix lol

Bro your script is bugging at chaos druids in edgeville. It doesn’t go the normal route back. It gets stuck next to the dwarfs and spider. My bot has been clicking on the same door for 6 hours. I might get banned for that. 

21 hours ago, holic said:

Good catch, somethings up with the SDN. I'll see what I can do to fix it, I've had it happen with another script previously. That's a pain, that's why people are saying the things I fixed arent fix lol

I have just checked - I have the same issue and you are right that is probably why we were all having problems

11 hours ago, JJ1337 said:

NO looting bag option?

2 hours ago, JJ1337 said:

Bro your script is bugging at chaos druids in edgeville. It doesn’t go the normal route back. It gets stuck next to the dwarfs and spider. My bot has been clicking on the same door for 6 hours. I might get banned for that. 

Free script....

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • ** EARLY RELEASE DUE TO SDN ISSUES **
    • Heres what I know changed but am not certain due to clearing out my repo:
    • Added multiple food targets, separate by commas, no spaces
    • Fixed FrogSolver
    • Improved Loot
    • Improved Prayer
    • Improved WalkUtil
    Thanks!

Any update on this? Longrange (and any other style switching with range) and equipping arrows from bank doesn't work since september last year when I started using this script because of this update bug I think. If this could be fixed life would be so good🥹

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v6.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Repush: banking fix, collection fix
    Thanks!