Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

4 hours ago, holic said:

Can you share a file you've set up that's giving you issues?

I can leave everything absolutely blank and default, nothing changed from the first time I open the script. The moment I click on which NPC to target in the script window, the whole script freezes and my game and script window become unresponsive. The world around my character keeps going on, but the frames decrease a bit and I cannot click anything. Both the script window and client become totally unresponsive and I cannot close either without going into my task manager to end task.

16 hours ago, mattyice5 said:

I can leave everything absolutely blank and default, nothing changed from the first time I open the script. The moment I click on which NPC to target in the script window, the whole script freezes and my game and script window become unresponsive. The world around my character keeps going on, but the frames decrease a bit and I cannot click anything. Both the script window and client become totally unresponsive and I cannot close either without going into my task manager to end task.

I guess your connection to my server isn't working. When you select an NPC, it pings my server for the list of potential item drops. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, just don't click on an NPC, use the custom NPC option below it to manually add your targets and you should have no problems

5 hours ago, Deriviur said:

On macos, script starts, the gui doesnt appear at all, no settings show up, so nothing happens.

u have download fightaholic folder@first bage and move it dreambot script folder manualy

Hey love the script but I'm having an issue with looting. I have mostly been using the script to kill cows and chickens. I set it up to loot cowhides and it seems to bank with no issues. I then switch to chickens to gather some feathers and it refuses to actually pick up the feathers. Any idea why? 

22 hours ago, Common Cure said:

Hey love the script but I'm having an issue with looting. I have mostly been using the script to kill cows and chickens. I set it up to loot cowhides and it seems to bank with no issues. I then switch to chickens to gather some feathers and it refuses to actually pick up the feathers. Any idea why? 

No idea but will dig into it for the next release. I seem to recall someone else saying that had an issue like that too.

Hey,

How do you use antifire potions? I tick the box, press capture but the bot doesn't actually use it. I tried adding Antifire potion(2) and without the () but it still wouldn't use it. I selected to withdraw Antifire potion but the it says that Antifire potion could not be found although there are pots with a few different doses?