Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 12/30/2022 at 12:22 PM, skumbrius said:

Hey,

How do you use antifire potions? I tick the box, press capture but the bot doesn't actually use it. I tried adding Antifire potion(2) and without the () but it still wouldn't use it. I selected to withdraw Antifire potion but the it says that Antifire potion could not be found although there are pots with a few different doses?

What antifire are you using? You should be able just to check the use antifire checkbox and have it work, you don't need to specify the potion or put it in any text field. Are you using any other potions?

I am using regular antifire potions 2 dose. i ticked the box and pressed capture but nothing happened. I had the potion in my inventory when i started the script, but it was not using. When the script banks, it just deposits the regular anti fire potion and goes back to bank location. Once it's back it says 'missing antifire potion' and returns to bank and then gets stuck in a loop.

EDIT: I have tried having all doses of regular anti fire potion, the bot still doesn't recognise it and does not withdraw it. It now gets stuck at the bank saying banking, then saying that anti fire not found.

Also, the bot seems to struggle to pick up all drops if aggresive monsters are attacking. if there are 5 items to pick it could miss 2 items. High loot priority and wait for loot ticked yet sometimes it doesn't wait.

Regardless, one of the greatests scrips I used both premium and free!

Edited by skumbrius
    update

Great so far, just a couple of queries:

1. would be great if you could find a way to stop attacking the experiment that can't be attacked?
    2. Also - doesn't seem to be able to cope with ranging potions? i have a full inventory but it doesn't recognise them and teleports to bank and then gets stuck.

Keep up the good work! 

Edited by TOP Botter

3 hours ago, Bernardzwijn1 said:

Longrange doesn't seem to work. The toggle does nothing to the scripts behaviour 🤔 Are there any other ways to train defence with range without having to manually click Longrange? 

Fixed, wait for 5.9

On 12/27/2022 at 12:10 PM, Common Cure said:

Hey love the script but I'm having an issue with looting. I have mostly been using the script to kill cows and chickens. I set it up to loot cowhides and it seems to bank with no issues. I then switch to chickens to gather some feathers and it refuses to actually pick up the feathers. Any idea why? 

Try turning off loot by value since feathers aren't worth much it's probably prioritizing bones and such. I've tried it myself and it works fine with it turned off.

On 12/30/2022 at 12:22 PM, skumbrius said:

Hey,

How do you use antifire potions? I tick the box, press capture but the bot doesn't actually use it. I tried adding Antifire potion(2) and without the () but it still wouldn't use it. I selected to withdraw Antifire potion but the it says that Antifire potion could not be found although there are pots with a few different doses?

Should be fixed, wait for 5.9

24 minutes ago, holic said:

Fixed, wait for 5.9

Try turning off loot by value since feathers aren't worth much it's probably prioritizing bones and such. I've tried it myself and it works fine with it turned off.

Should be fixed, wait for 5.9

Thank you! Once again, great script and keep up the good work.

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.9 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added FrogSolver
    • Improved Buy
    • Improved CombatStyle
    • Improved Init
    • Improved InventoryUtil
    • Improved Loot
    • Improved Potions
    • Improved RandomHandler
    • Improved Target
    • Improved WithdrawUtil
    • Bugfixes