Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

2 minutes ago, creaseme said:

v0.926

Mind PM'ing me your setup? Just save your config file, open the file and c&p that all to me so I can recreate it.

hey, excellent script! Been using it a lot :)  But weirdly since thursday it stopped working with food 'Jug of wine', it just flashes message ''food below threshold something'' and keeps hovering mouse over the wine jug forever - while status shows ''eating food''. Any idea why that happens? no issues with other food. But this is so cheap when training ranged xD 

here's a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/vfmbw9

Edited by Bruce1

2 hours ago, Bruce1 said:

hey, excellent script! Been using it a lot :)  But weirdly since thursday it stopped working with food 'Jug of wine', it just flashes message ''food below threshold something'' and keeps hovering mouse over the wine jug forever - while status shows ''eating food''. Any idea why that happens? no issues with other food. But this is so cheap when training ranged xD 

here's a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/vfmbw9

Cheers, I'll add an option in the next version to "eat" or "drink" your food. It's because a jug of wine's action is "Drink" and I've got it set to "Eat" in my code for food.

18 hours ago, holic said:

Cheers, I'll add an option in the next version to "eat" or "drink" your food. It's because a jug of wine's action is "Drink" and I've got it set to "Eat" in my code for food.

lol that makes sense. Sweet! Thanks mate. 

Minor Update 0.931

• Added "Eat or Drink" option (ie for Jug of Wine)
    • Selecting already selected combat style bug fixed
    • Capture equipment bug fixed
    • General bug fixes
    On 11/9/2020 at 4:50 AM, Bruce1 said:

lol that makes sense. Sweet! Thanks mate. 

Added! ;)

On 11/12/2020 at 6:10 AM, holic said:

Minor Update 0.931

• Added "Eat or Drink" option (ie for Jug of Wine)
    • Selecting already selected combat style bug fixed
    • Capture equipment bug fixed
    • General bug fixes

Added! ;)

Awesome work op! 

I've noticed another thing, sometimes it randomly bugs out and keeps the red square active for long period keep trying to click on it to attack until I pause the bot endlessly. This happens at random, but I was able to recreate it everytime after I take a dreambot break, solve the login and get in the game. It runs out of the zone, back in the zone and keeps trying to click the 'stuck' red square. I tried waiting up to 20min but it kept doing that. Here's a screenshot of the log and square, apart from this bug - it's the best combat script I've seen so far :)https://prnt.sc/vio18k

2 hours ago, Bruce1 said:

Awesome work op! 

I've noticed another thing, sometimes it randomly bugs out and keeps the red square active for long period keep trying to click on it to attack until I pause the bot endlessly. This happens at random, but I was able to recreate it everytime after I take a dreambot break, solve the login and get in the game. It runs out of the zone, back in the zone and keeps trying to click the 'stuck' red square. I tried waiting up to 20min but it kept doing that. Here's a screenshot of the log and square, apart from this bug - it's the best combat script I've seen so far :)https://prnt.sc/vio18k

Cheers! Thanks for the reminder, I knew I had forgotten to add something in. Hopefully I'll have the time this weekend to do it. It's a bug with it thinking the NPC still exists even though it doesn't and has checked that it doesn't. Seems like NPC#exists doesn't always work so I was working on a "time since last action" checker to make sure you aren't idling for too long or getting stuck somewhere in the script but forgot why I was doing it haha.

Great script! Only issue I'm having is after a break, it fails to reset and keeps trying to find an npc on the red highlighted tile where an NPC was right before the break was initiated.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:17 PM, DisabusePlays said:

possible to add a feature so it resets spawn if looses aggro like on crabs for example?

12 hours ago, AngHalimaw said:

Great script! Only issue I'm having is after a break, it fails to reset and keeps trying to find an npc on the red highlighted tile where an NPC was right before the break was initiated.

Hey I'm away for a few days doing a big move but will work on these in a week or so when settled.