Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

5 hours ago, holic said:

It's case-sensitive and don't include the amount of doses so it'd be like "Prayer potion". If spelled correctly and not working, would you mind sharing the setup you're using?

I restarted the script and the capture was able to autofill. my clients been having issues with loading scripts properly lately.

Edited by dosuelo

1 hour ago, dosuelo said:

I restarted the script and the capture was able to autofill. my clients been having issues with loading scripts properly lately.

Glad to hear it wasn't a script issue! Thanks for letting me know

Is there some way to get this to work with the lesser demon at the top of the Wizard's Tower?

I'm looking for a very simple script that will let me mage/range the lesser demon in the cage, but this bot isn't working for that purpose for some reason, I'm guessing it's because the lesser demon is caged off and inaccessible in the eyes of the bot?

12 hours ago, lootistonly said:

Is there some way to get this to work with the lesser demon at the top of the Wizard's Tower?

I'm looking for a very simple script that will let me mage/range the lesser demon in the cage, but this bot isn't working for that purpose for some reason, I'm guessing it's because the lesser demon is caged off and inaccessible in the eyes of the bot?

Ah yeah, that'd be exactly the reason why it's not working. I'll see about adding an option to the next update.

43 minutes ago, SwagSwagSwagP said:

Does this script support the banks on Neitiznot and Jatizso if you select "Closest?"

Assuming he's using DreamBot's bank list those two should be supported, give them a try and let me know :)

On 10/22/2021 at 12:12 PM, holic said:

Ah yeah, that'd be exactly the reason why it's not working. I'll see about adding an option to the next update.

Would be amazing. The wizard's tower spot is 100% safe, no need for complex tasks like banking, eating, picking up loot that can potentially break the bot, and so far haven't seen any bans at all.

Oh and you can use a halberd there too, for melee training.

On 10/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, lootistonly said:

Would be amazing. The wizard's tower spot is 100% safe, no need for complex tasks like banking, eating, picking up loot that can potentially break the bot, and so far haven't seen any bans at all.

Oh and you can use a halberd there too, for melee training.

Thanks, that's great. I've been meaning to add telegrab to this so that'll get added in too I guess!