Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Script threw error.

8:58:58 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at az.execute(az.java:86)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Seemed that it just stalled out and stopped attacking.

I'm liking this so far. Good quality for a free script.

Edited by charlzncharg

On 11/22/2021 at 7:52 PM, dynamism172 said:

Can't get it to loot anything. Possible malfunction with the ironman looting option.

Are you getting any errors?

https://i.imgur.com/z0q0PAD.png

This bot gets a solid ~40k xp/hr at Yaks, with 50 attack and 60 strength, using a granite hammer with super pot set. Very reliable and I've run it overnight several times (8 hours+) with no issues.

EDIT:

https://i.imgur.com/ShUKF2Z.png

Botted my way to 60 attack and 70 strength, now getting ~45k xp/hr at Yaks, using d scimmy and super str pots (realized super atk is not really needed for low def monsters like yaks).

If I'm going to be super nick-picky, I would say sometimes the delay after killing a monster, the "Resetting NPC" action sometimes take quite long, like 5-10 seconds. When fighting relatively low-hp monsters like Yaks where you can 3-hit them at higher levels, it does result in slightly lower xp/hr, but not too much.

Edited by lootistonly

On 12/1/2021 at 5:49 AM, Matjedepro said:

Hi guys, 

It doesn't work at the rock crabs, even with the aggresive mode on (for rock crabs)

It just keep saying: NPC is tame. 

How can I fix this?

I found this bot to be unreliable at sand crabs. There is a premium script for sand crabs though, but you'll need to pay for it.

Trying out this script for the first time and it's honestly unreal that it's free. 

Begs the question, if there were an incentive to release high quality free scripts would we see a much larger DB community?

8 hours ago, Matjedepro said:

Hi, 

im having issues with the bot, doens' t load the loot tab anymore and can't get it to loot anything... 

Can you explain your issue a little further?