Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 11/6/2021 at 9:03 AM, poppadomus said:

When it's searching for a new target it clicks quite a lot and mostly just through the mini map, any chance of a patch?

Yep I noticed this as well. No bans yet for me but it does look a bit suspicious how the bot continuously clicks on the minimap non-stop when searching for a new target. I think this should be an easy fix though; just move around the designated zone every 3-5 seconds to search for a new target instead of moving constantly non-stop. Or simply just wait and simply rotate the camera every few seconds and don't move at all.

@holic Another question from me. I don't know if I missed something but it seems there is currently no option for using ranging (and magic) pots right?

Edited by lootistonly

On 11/8/2021 at 10:38 AM, varsity125lb said:

This is an amazing bot! It doesn’t support the bank near that I want to use so I just check my on it every once in a while and alch when needed. Honestly an amazing bot. I only use the attack and loot because the eating seemed to get me banned on my newer account but I’m not sure. Could have been reported. Works great and my only recommendation is adding more bank spots. 

Thanks man! Eating shouldn't get you banned but maybe you've got it set to too high of a percentage to eat at? Also what bank would that be?

On 11/8/2021 at 10:49 AM, varsity125lb said:

Is it possible to add an alchemy option for loot? 

In the works for the next release!

On 11/15/2021 at 10:33 PM, lootistonly said:

Yep I noticed this as well. No bans yet for me but it does look a bit suspicious how the bot continuously clicks on the minimap non-stop when searching for a new target. I think this should be an easy fix though; just move around the designated zone every 3-5 seconds to search for a new target instead of moving constantly non-stop. Or simply just wait and simply rotate the camera every few seconds and don't move at all.

@holic Another question from me. I don't know if I missed something but it seems there is currently no option for using ranging (and magic) pots right?

I haven't seen that issue but have added something that should prevent it from happening in the next release.

Also the next release has magic and ranged potion support! I'm just working out a bunch of bugs.

3 hours ago, holic said:

In the works for the next release!

Perfect! Also feedback on the quick prayer. I had my character attacking dust devils and it kept having issues turning on the prayer and off and sometimes would start a fight without the prayer on. I nearly died once but luckily I usually keep an eye on it. It also didn't use the prayer potions for some reason either.

Restarted it a few times but had same issue. 

Again though these are minor issues as it safespots amazingly, high alch will make my runs a little bit longer. Right now I remote desktop and alch every once in a while just to keep my run longer. When you add that, I'll be in love even more haha. Great bot! Got 75 range from just this bot alone on hill giants.

Safe spotting at Hill Giants, does it with both ranged combat styles, periodically stalls the bot during magic training., usually picks back up.

23:57:20: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.lambda$getHealthPercent$4(Character.java)
        at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.getHealthPercent(Character.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.isInCombat(Character.java)
        at aY.accept(aY.java:9)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.SortedOps$SizedRefSortingSink.end(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by 3nVy

11 hours ago, 3nVy said:

Safe spotting at Hill Giants, does it with both ranged combat styles, periodically stalls the bot during magic training., usually picks back up.

23:57:20: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.lambda$getHealthPercent$4(Character.java)
        at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.getHealthPercent(Character.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.isInCombat(Character.java)
        at aY.accept(aY.java:9)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.SortedOps$SizedRefSortingSink.end(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks for sharing the error! Can you post your config? It doesn't look like an error you should be getting.