Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

I've noticed the past few times I ran this script my xp gained dropped significantly. It appears that this error is slowing down the NPC target reset 

"9:18:32 AM: [WARN] We had trouble updating live prices from our servers..."

The console log will display that message several times before a new target is finally illuminated 

Edited by dmax

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added End script after X minutes
    • Added Bones to Bananas
    • Bunch of bug fixes
    Thanks!

Edgefield dungeon and rock crabs

Not eating, not quick pray. Used the prayer until gone and never touched it when it ran out. Doesn't drink combat pot. Doesn't run around rock crabs, If none is spawned will run thinking it lost agro.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:46 AM, Spidermonkey said:

Edgefield dungeon and rock crabs

Not eating, not quick pray. Used the prayer until gone and never touched it when it ran out. Doesn't drink combat pot. Doesn't run around rock crabs, If none is spawned will run thinking it lost agro.

Post your config

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Tweaks to potions
    • Tweaks to UI
    • Target level bug fix
    • Equipment bank bug fix
    Thanks!

Love this script gotten to 65+ stats on multiple account no ban. the new version responds so much faster to attacking the next monster after you kill one but ill let yall know if the faster speed causes you to be detected for botting

So not sure if this has gotten fixed cause i cant check rn. but say i set the special attack to be used at 80,90, or 100% and i use drain the bar it only attacks once and doesnt drain the bar.

also not sure if this has gotten fixed. it wouldnt eat like monkfish or shark for me. really seemed like mem food but it worked with like trout and lobster

it would rotate the camera at insanely weird angles

and on rare occasions it would get stuck when fighting. example is id be fighting giant frog and when id look the frog would be attacking me and i wouldnt be attacking back. if tried to click on the frog it would happen again fairly quickly. only was to get rid of that issue would be to stop running the script and then start the script and re enter everything then let it run.

and lastly i know that not all items would be picked up or it would have issue picking up some items. example is i was fighting moss giant and during the time i was there 5 ranarr seed dropped and it never went to pick them up. it would just continue fighing. i made sure everything was checked correctly. thats a 40k item so its more notable and there was more items it wouldnt pick up

again i cant check if those issue are fixed with this recent update rn those are just some issues i had when using. when i can ill let yall know if any of those issues still persist. ill also check the potion thing because i also had an issue with that and i tried every possible combination and it didnt work at the time. ill see if it does now

6 hours ago, maqebrid said:

withdraws 28 salmon, thinks need to bank again, repeatedly opens and closes bank. 

What number did you set for the withdraw amount?

On 10/13/2021 at 8:57 AM, gaoc said:

Hey thanks man! I've fixed the bug with special attack and will push the update soon.

I'll see what I can do about it not eating sharks but it shouldn't matter if it's P2P or F2P, just so long as it's spelled correctly.

Weird angles with Giant Frogs is due to their height and the terrain they're in (depressed) but have added a little bit more camera work in the next update.

As for missing items, make sure to set your looting to high and by value, it shouldn't miss anything with both those settings on.

Please let me know if any of the other issues are still happening, but they should all have been address with the last update before you posted :P If any are, please PM me your config file you've been using.

Have no idea what's going on with the prayer pot setting. I typed in the name... it keeps saying missing prayer potion. am i adding in the name wrong? 

14 hours ago, dosuelo said:

Have no idea what's going on with the prayer pot setting. I typed in the name... it keeps saying missing prayer potion. am i adding in the name wrong? 

It's case-sensitive and don't include the amount of doses so it'd be like "Prayer potion". If spelled correctly and not working, would you mind sharing the setup you're using?