Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

47 minutes ago, Alcrid said:

Hello everyone,

First of all I like to say this script is awesome!! I have really enjoyed using it, its interface is pretty friendly and in comparison with other scripts and I prefer it over the rest that I have tested. What I would like to know is if there is a list of supported areas to use the script around here? I haven't tested much, probably like 5 different spots from where 3 work amazing and I'm currently using them and the other 2 the script hasn't been able to bank.  

I'm new to all this world so bare with me XD

Regards

Hey buddy, I'm glad you like my script! :)

This script works pretty much anywhere on the surface level of the game and not every dungeon is currently supported.

• Dungeons supported: Edgeville (with or without Brass key), Dwarven Mines, Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, Karamja Dungeon, Varrock Sewers

Would you mind telling me where you were having problems running it? Maybe I can work something out.

Hey Holic!

Great script, thanks for providing this for free.

I have found one minor issue though, if you are safe spotting it can get stuck on the "Level up" dialogue box.

I assume you do not account for this and that when you getting hit it gets rid of the dialogue automatically?

I am new to scripting myself so just trying to help you create the best scripts you can.

Let me know if you need any further information. Happy to help :)

Edit: Upon further testing the issue doesn't happen very often but I did notice it happen a couple of times when it moved the mouse off the screen.

Edited by Dude32

Believe I got banned over this script. Was working great for over a week, killed Ogres west of yanille, banked at castle wars, but would only keep withdrawing salmon over and over, same action in the bank tab. Very weird, should've been watching, learned my lesson.

17 hours ago, DukZut said:

Believe I got banned over this script. Was working great for over a week, killed Ogres west of yanille, banked at castle wars, but would only keep withdrawing salmon over and over, same action in the bank tab. Very weird, should've been watching, learned my lesson.

similar thing happened to me today. I came back to my computer to find it opening my bank, trying to withdraw salmon, failing to do so, then re trying again over and over

Edited by dmax

Excuse my ignorance, but is there a way to set a logout after a certain xp gain or time has passed? I've been using the "logout after lvl reached" setting which works great for now, but once xp between lvls gets higher I would like a way to logout sooner. I'm trying to be very conservative with this account in an attempt to not get banned

Really enjoying this script overall though! 

Edited by dmax

21 hours ago, DukZut said:

14 hours ago, dmax said:

similar thing happened to me today. I came back to my computer to find it opening my bank, trying to withdraw salmon, failing to do so, then re trying again over and over

Make sure you specified the amount to withdraw in the "Optional" tab, beneath food options.

14 hours ago, clemmic said:

I really like this script so far :)

Are there any plans for alch support in the future?   That would be amazing!

Thanks! Yup, that'll be coming in a probably two releases. I just finished a major update that I'll push soon then start working on alch and more.

13 hours ago, dmax said:

Excuse my ignorance, but is there a way to set a logout after a certain xp gain or time has passed? I've been using the "logout after lvl reached" setting which works great for now, but once xp between lvls gets higher I would like a way to logout sooner. I'm trying to be very conservative with this account in an attempt to not get banned

Really enjoying this script overall though! 

I will see about adding this in the future. For now, you could just set breaks in DB at a higher frequency with a very long rest time.

Been using this almost 100% problem free. One thing i've noticed is killing Moss giants in varrock the bot won't slash the web on its way to the bank. Besides that, absolutely love this script. 72 hrs straight once before, no ban.

Edited by Cordra

15 minutes ago, Cordra said:

Been using this almost 100% problem free. One thing i've noticed is killing Moss giants in varrock the bot won't slash the web on its way to the bank. Besides that, absolutely love this script. 72 hrs straight once before, no ban.

I was going to ask about the web slashing too! would be great if you could add/update that. LOVE the script! been using it alot :D

35 minutes ago, Cordra said:

19 minutes ago, Bulbo said:

I was going to ask about the web slashing too! would be great if you could add/update that. LOVE the script! been using it alot :D

Hey there, thanks for letting me know! I have code in it that was supposed to handle the webs but it appears I'd added it incorrectly so thanks for noticing!

It'll be fixed next update, version 1.2