Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 8/31/2021 at 7:56 AM, holic said:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll check on my end when I can!

I don't know what you did but damn it's working perfect now! Insanely well put together script!

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, xavier0426 said:

Where is the “aggro mode” I’m trying to run script at sandcrabs

First tab, underneath the NPC list, click the checkbox but just FYI there has been some reported problems at sandcrabs, a fix is in the works.

21 hours ago, holic said:

First tab, underneath the NPC list, click the checkbox but just FYI there has been some reported problems at sandcrabs, a fix is in the works.

yeah just tested it and it doesn't seem to work ill wait for the fix at sand crabs :D can't wait 

6 hours ago, osrsjfr said:

just an update, all 6 accounts banned, questing in between, using 4-6 hours a day, could be an ip flag,

was killing chickens, then cows.

Rest your accounts, don't use tutorial island scripts, don't do quests back to back and keep your botting to 2~hours a day; your accounts will last for a long time.

5 hours ago, holic said:

Rest your accounts, don't use tutorial island scripts, don't do quests back to back and keep your botting to 2~hours a day; your accounts will last for a long time.

heard, what do you mean by rest? Could you be elaborate please? Alright ill try again with these tips and let you know of my results, thanks for the reply!

oh, would it hurt to train skills manually and combat? or would that a red flag? since I've pretty much only botted on these accounts?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, osrsjfr said:

heard, what do you mean by rest? Could you be elaborate please? Alright ill try again with these tips and let you know of my results, thanks for the reply!

oh, would it hurt to train skills manually and combat? or would that a red flag? since I've pretty much only botted on these accounts?

Thanks!

All good. Rest as in literal rest. After creating a new account, wait a while before using it to bot.

Training it manually definitely helps! I don't use proxies and have had a decent number of bans from developing scripts yet my accounts last a long time with this script. They only get banned when I end up using them for development or do something dumb with them.😁

Thanks!

i would say rest ur account at night time thenbot in the morning to afternoon

Thanks!

Thanks!