Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Sand crabs, the bot never seems to move and select a new target by itself? Last time it just stood still in the same spot alternating between mouse off screen/selecting new target (with a "This script threw an error, contact the script writer"). 

17 hours ago, Gamerxzy said:

Sand crabs, the bot never seems to move and select a new target by itself? Last time it just stood still in the same spot alternating between mouse off screen/selecting new target (with a "This script threw an error, contact the script writer"). 

Can you please share the error, I can't do much to fix the problem without it. Did you make sure to check "Aggro mode" and leave it for a few minutes?

57 minutes ago, raha87 said:

Hi nice script but on loot lis it dont  show uncut gems u can add thees pleas

Btw i dont know how but if world hop on then sometimes it goes deadman world 70-100 combat.but i have combat 100+ acc,u can fix it pleas

7 hours ago, holic said:

Can you please share the error, I can't do much to fix the problem without it. Did you make sure to check "Aggro mode" and leave it for a few minutes?

I haven't since received the same error, maybe it was unique. I am still having the same issue with "Aggro mode" even after leaving it for a few minutes. It'll always end up moving, killing some things and getting levels - but always (usually sooner then later) comes to a halt. It glitches out on the spot and doesn't move despite the Status displayed on screen. Every time it has been "Aggro: Monsters are tame, moving".

Even the login handler (relogging the bot when nothing is happened, automatic process) hadn't fixed this issue. Again, this is only with Sand Crabs on Crab Claw Island - I have ensured 'Sand Crabs' are also selected as the NPC as well. 

At this point whenever the bot is stuck, the only way it seemingly gets out of it is if it spots another sand crab moving (because of another player running from it). I also get the aggro mode is in Beta, so I cannot complain. I'm still happy with the script nonetheless!

5 hours ago, Gamerxzy said:

I haven't since received the same error, maybe it was unique. I am still having the same issue with "Aggro mode" even after leaving it for a few minutes. It'll always end up moving, killing some things and getting levels - but always (usually sooner then later) comes to a halt. It glitches out on the spot and doesn't move despite the Status displayed on screen. Every time it has been "Aggro: Monsters are tame, moving".

Even the login handler (relogging the bot when nothing is happened, automatic process) hadn't fixed this issue. Again, this is only with Sand Crabs on Crab Claw Island - I have ensured 'Sand Crabs' are also selected as the NPC as well. 

At this point whenever the bot is stuck, the only way it seemingly gets out of it is if it spots another sand crab moving (because of another player running from it). I also get the aggro mode is in Beta, so I cannot complain. I'm still happy with the script nonetheless!

Perfect, thank you :) That helps a lot, I believe I know the cause of the issue.

10 hours ago, raha87 said:

Hi nice script but on loot lis it dont  show uncut gems u can add thees pleas

Just add them in the custom loot field if they're not showing up for you

9 hours ago, raha87 said:

Btw i dont know how but if world hop on then sometimes it goes deadman world 70-100 combat.but i have combat 100+ acc,u can fix it pleas

Noted, I will add a fix

16 hours ago, stonermike420 said:

hey holic, hows things going ? i made a new acc. last one got banned nd i took a break xD

Welcome back, buddy! Hope the new account last longer for you lol

8 minutes ago, Im High said:

If you look all the way through the GUI this is the best fighter on the market...

🙏🙏🙏 thank you, kindly🙏🙏🙏