Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Hi there is an issue when safe spotting and looting. If there are multiple Items on the ground the character walks back to the safe spot in between each item. This mechanic looks extremely like a bot.

1 hour ago, romanaka3 said:

Also on my multi accaunt i ran  there is always if you set target and to log of fighting chicheks its continue to fight

Hi are you saying it didn't log out after reaching your target levels? It doesn't do immediately, takes a cycle or two sometimes but I'll double check its working fine.

8 minutes ago, dk1160 said:

Hi there is an issue when safe spotting and looting. If there are multiple Items on the ground the character walks back to the safe spot in between each item. This mechanic looks extremely like a bot.

Hey thanks, noted and will be fixed.

1 hour ago, holic said:

Hi are you saying it didn't log out after reaching your target levels? It doesn't do immediately, takes a cycle or two sometimes but I'll double check its working fine.

Ye its kinda scipt went on working without stop even when target was set

ahhh man, I spoke too soon. First time I've encountered an issue, running this script. same spot I always do. It's just tracking guards, it randomly quit attacking. 

Status said it was attacking, but considering it D/C'd from idling, not the case, watched it idle until D/C. Let me know if details are needed.

trying to attach screenshots but it says they're too big so, that's Windows for ya. 

Edited by GingerBread
    Grammar & Spelling.

11 hours ago, GingerBread said:

ahhh man, I spoke too soon. First time I've encountered an issue, running this script. same spot I always do. It's just tracking guards, it randomly quit attacking. 

Status said it was attacking, but considering it D/C'd from idling, not the case, watched it idle until D/C. Let me know if details are needed.

trying to attach screenshots but it says they're too big so, that's Windows for ya. 

Hey, sorry to hear that. You can post your log instead of a screenshot and that'll actually provide more info for me.

You can find DB logs at C:\Users\username\DreamBot\Logs and just post the last bit of the newest file, if you feel like it.

14 hours ago, holic said:

Hey, sorry to hear that. You can post your log instead of a screenshot and that'll actually provide more info for me.

You can find DB logs at C:\Users\username\DreamBot\Logs and just post the last bit of the newest file, if you feel like it.

I appreciate the speedy response. It was apparently the client that particular evening, none of my scripts were functioning properly. I apologize for the confusion, your script is 100%, thanks again!

Hey, this script is the best among others Ive tested so far. Super low ban rate. Only question is, if you set to eat food for example at 30%, does the character will eat at EXACTLY 30% or maybe around that value (27% - 33%) for example? Because I think, it would be more "human" if we can set some range of health to eat food and not at one value.

3 hours ago, Drumvez said:

Hey, this script is the best among others Ive tested so far. Super low ban rate. Only question is, if you set to eat food for example at 30%, does the character will eat at EXACTLY 30% or maybe around that value (27% - 33%) for example? Because I think, it would be more "human" if we can set some range of health to eat food and not at one value.

Diddo, thought about this as well, when I eat food its not at a specific level, its generally within a range that would cause me concern. 

Alphafighter on Runemate offers a range and pretty reliable performance, but nothing like holics scripts. Holic = Fire.

Would love to see that improvement as well though.

Edited by GingerBread
    Missing Text

17 hours ago, Drumvez said:

13 hours ago, GingerBread said:

Diddo, thought about this as well, when I eat food its not at a specific level, its generally within a range that would cause me concern. 

Alphafighter on Runemate offers a range and pretty reliable performance, but nothing like holics scripts. Holic = Fire.

Would love to see that improvement as well though.

Thanks guys for kind words and suggestions. It actually already has a tolerance range built in so no need to worry there. I use percentage so you can easily switch it between characters. If you put 30% it might eat between 25-35 or so. 

In fact, almost every setting you can set a number for has a tolerance range built in so things don't happen immediately like a bot, hopefully giving you guys longer runs!