Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

3 hours ago, Bruce1 said:

where did you level your ranged? I tried hill giants - all possible safespot locations but it would not work very well there. Tried moss giants, same problem. I think it's a matter of finding the right npc to safespot where from the same location you can attack them all the time. As I noticed the bot actually mostly attacks, then walks to the safe spot and attack again (ocassionally it wouldn't re-attack once it walks to the safespot)

frogs at lum, just set it up to eat. works good. loots arrows

Yup I did the same and a different spot I didn’t use the safe spot feature as I’ve heard poor reviews on it. So far 60range on mine gonna shoot for 70 this week. Honestly 7/10 script man only need those few touches and stuff and it’s 10/10 imo

Hi 

I am fighting against moss giants at ardougne/fishing guild. 
    I get error 7/10 times. yesterday it worked great from 9am till 9pm
    But after that it gets stuck on "rotating camera" or "moving mouse outside screen" for example?

15 minutes ago, Adolf0 said:

Hi 

I am fighting against moss giants at ardougne/fishing guild. 
    I get error 7/10 times. yesterday it worked great from 9am till 9pm
    But after that it gets stuck on "rotating camera" or "moving mouse outside screen" for example?

well now it is banking and then pausing there

this seems like the perfect script to run along with slayer. dies anybody have any negative experiences with this script? i've already been banned once, so im trying to minimizing my chances of getting the second one. cuz then im toast

9 hours ago, Bonriyu said:

this seems like the perfect script to run along with slayer. dies anybody have any negative experiences with this script? i've already been banned once, so im trying to minimizing my chances of getting the second one. cuz then im toast

You must of been botting too much or got reported I've had like 20 accs banned in last few weeks on my IP. Using same IP on this script ive had 0 bans and use this script like 4-5 hrs a day on 3 different pures .

Welp got the ban after 2.4m exp but Not because of your script as my other one is still going only on urs with 2.3m. I’m betting it’s because I just tried out a premium one that I haven’t used before. 

Yours is great quality it even survived the weekend 72h none stop twice other then a 30min break every few few hours.