Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Hey man, wonderful script. Currently pwning experiments but noticed the non killable experiment (level-51) after completing the quest is the same to the bot as the killable level 25 experiments. Is there some way to distinguish based on level because sometimes monsters differ by level and not name.

Otherwise I have to move it to a very specific area of the cave where the XP rates are a little slower.

Cheers!!

12 hours ago, bigdaddy91 said:

Hey man, wonderful script. Currently pwning experiments but noticed the non killable experiment (level-51) after completing the quest is the same to the bot as the killable level 25 experiments. Is there some way to distinguish based on level because sometimes monsters differ by level and not name.

Otherwise I have to move it to a very specific area of the cave where the XP rates are a little slower.

Cheers!!

Yeah no worries, it's in the works. Reworking the UI has been the biggest pain for getting that feature working but it's coming!

image.png.8892bc43abf932365ea0fe42d9aa6ed8.png

i think world hop is not working on hill giants, it stay like this all time without doing nothing, i'm trying now without world hopping and it is working fine

Hi dude, first of all i want to say that it is a great script and its running wounderfull. So keep on doing the good job! :)

there's only one little thing and i hope u can ajust it! The text boxes of the potion name and amount are so small i cant see a letter i type in it. so i have to type the name of the potion on google chrome copy and paste it in the boxes so i know i typed it correctly and the script will not say it is missing items.

and like i said before it is running perfect, couple of weeks now with no ban so far. doing breaks every hour for 10 minutes and every 3-4 hours a 30 min break.

hello, loving the script! great work! though while killing lvl2 goblins in lumbridge and i have ironman mode selected for item pick up... it identifys and highlights the items but will not go and pick them up. have not tested this else where yet. gimme a hour or so to try another place

On 2/14/2022 at 6:35 PM, QuinVanTV said:

there's only one little thing and i hope u can ajust it! The text boxes of the potion name and amount are so small i cant see a letter i type in it.

Fixed, thanks for letting me know!

29 minutes ago, yonnie1988 said:

hello, loving the script! great work! though while killing lvl2 goblins in lumbridge and i have ironman mode selected for item pick up... it identifys and highlights the items but will not go and pick them up. have not tested this else where yet. gimme a hour or so to try another place

Has it looted anything? It'll sometimes break out of a looting/burying cycle randomly so break up any sort of botting pattern.

Not sure why this bug happens but upon banking and withdrawing food  items - it will be stuck upon the upon and close bank interface - 

Note: this only happens when i have loot bones and bury bones enabled - pretty sure it has to do with not withdrawing proper amount of food but there is to many bones in inventory that i havent buried yet

Would love to see a clause that states if not enough food check inventory for bones - if bones , then burry all.

I have worked around this by just banking bones for now, which is not very effective but needed for prayer - prevents combat xp though from bank runs.

Let me know what you think mate 

Edited by pressforsound

4 hours ago, yonnie1988 said:

it wont loot at all

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into it.

1 hour ago, pressforsound said:

Not sure why this bug happens but upon banking and withdrawing food  items - it will be stuck upon the upon and close bank interface - 

Note: this only happens when i have loot bones and bury bones enabled - pretty sure it has to do with not withdrawing proper amount of food but there is to many bones in inventory that i havent buried yet

Would love to see a clause that states if not enough food check inventory for bones - if bones , then burry all.

I have worked around this by just banking bones for now, which is not very effective but needed for prayer - prevents combat xp though from bank runs.

Let me know what you think mate 

No worries, next update have banking improvements