Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

When setting a target level for Str, Atk, and Def the script gives "The script has run into an error. Contact the script owner."

Edit to clarify - The bot will stay motionless and it cycles through the "Checking potions, setting target level, checking equipment..." portion of the bot/script.

You can set targets for Str, Atk, and Def WITHOUT putting any numbers in the level section and the bot will run just fine

Edited by BTC1991

18 hours ago, BTC1991 said:

When setting a target level for Str, Atk, and Def the script gives "The script has run into an error. Contact the script owner."

Edit to clarify - The bot will stay motionless and it cycles through the "Checking potions, setting target level, checking equipment..." portion of the bot/script.

You can set targets for Str, Atk, and Def WITHOUT putting any numbers in the level section and the bot will run just fine

Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it soon.

On 5/4/2022 at 12:44 AM, BTC1991 said:

When selecting gear there is at top chech mark. Mark it and it shoud work. I had same problems. Works fine for me

On 5/4/2022 at 12:44 AM, BTC1991 said:

https://prnt.sc/wCUpr2V13B3x

I'm using this on Chaos Druid's in Edgeville and when I set it to bank at the Grand Exchange, it always runs to the Rogues Den to bank, any idea why?

EDIT: It's working now, might have been something to do with the way I set it up!

Edited by omegalul

• 2 weeks later...