Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Anyone knows how to fix this? Happening with fightaholic

2022-04-22 13:28:13 [ERROR] An exception was thrown during painting
    java.lang.ClassCastException: class ld cannot be cast to class [I (ld is in unnamed module of loader java.net.URLClassLoader @70f94d6; [I is in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
        at org.dreambot.api.Client.getExperiences(Client.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.skills.Skills.getExperience(Skills.java)
        at a.onPaint(a.java:379)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.event.impl.PaintEvent.dispatch(PaintEvent.java)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)
        at org.dreambot.04.2(04.java)
        at org.dreambot.04.0a(04.java)
        at org.dreambot.0v.0(0v.java)
        at org.dreambot.0v.2(0v.java)
        at org.dreambot.0v.getGraphics(0v.java)
        at ak.i(Unknown Source)
        at client.h(Unknown Source)
        at ao.g(Unknown Source)
        at ao.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
    java.lang.StackOverflowError

5 hours ago, Turtlet said:

Anyone knows how to fix this? Happening with fightaholic

java.lang.ClassCastException: class ld cannot be cast to class [I (ld is in unnamed module of loader java.net.URLClassLoader @70f94d6; [I is in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
        at org.dreambot.api.Client.getExperiences(Client.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.skills.Skills.getExperience(Skills.java)
        at a.onPaint(a.java:379)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.event.impl.PaintEvent.dispatch(PaintEvent.java)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1511)
        at org.dreambot.04.2(04.java)
        at org.dreambot.04.0a(04.java)
        at org.dreambot.0v.0(0v.java)
        at org.dreambot.0v.2(0v.java)
        at org.dreambot.0v.getGraphics(0v.java)
        at ak.i(Unknown Source)
        at client.h(Unknown Source)
        at ao.g(Unknown Source)
        at ao.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
    java.lang.StackOverflowError

Thanks, I'll add a fix but hopefully it didn't stop the script from working.

3 hours ago, camomanmain said:

hey having a problem where when I start the script it doesnt bring up the menu and just doesn't work sadly. was working yesterday 

The hooks for the DreamBot to work are out of date so just give it some time

first of all ive been using this in f2p and its great, only think i would recommend to improving that i have noticed so far is the safe spot could be better. does very well with wide open area but if you narrow the radius to 1 or 2 for safespotting it stays in safe spot and never loots. Also when drinking wines it will drink the wines but not drop the jug so it will bank with a lot of empty jugs.

The bot gets stuck with bury bones and banking option on. The bot is in a location with a door that needs to be opened in order to bank. The bot will open the door and bury the bone in the room it enters. If a bone was the last item looted, the bot will idle in said room and not resume fighting or continue to bank because the inventory is no longer filled.

Bot loots last inventory slot= Bones>buries said bone while banking> bot gets stuck trying to bank. Doesn't resume fighting to fill last inventory slot or run to bank. 

Edited by shaeboy

On 4/25/2022 at 10:16 AM, qb trix said:

hello, script cant find gnome stronhold bank.  was using it on hill giant near gnome strongold and it cant bank loot.

On 4/26/2022 at 7:39 PM, Crimehead said:

first of all ive been using this in f2p and its great, only think i would recommend to improving that i have noticed so far is the safe spot could be better. does very well with wide open area but if you narrow the radius to 1 or 2 for safespotting it stays in safe spot and never loots. Also when drinking wines it will drink the wines but not drop the jug so it will bank with a lot of empty jugs.

2 hours ago, shaeboy said:

The bot gets stuck with bury bones and banking option on. The bot is in a location with a door that needs to be opened in order to bank. The bot will open the door and bury the bone in the room it enters. If a bone was the last item looted, the bot will idle in said room and not resume fighting or continue to bank because the inventory is no longer filled.

Bot loots last inventory slot= Bones>buries said bone while banking> bot gets stuck trying to bank. Doesn't resume fighting to fill last inventory slot or run to bank. 

Thank you all, will be fixed in the next update when I've got a minute.

2 hours ago, shaeboy said:

Can you actually send me your script configuration? Just send me the file you've been importing to use on this script so I have an exact reference to re-create the problem.

1 hour ago, holic said:

Can you actually send me your script configuration? Just send me the file you've been importing to use on this script so I have an exact reference to re-create the problem.

Seems to do it also with opening a fence. Runs out of the combat area, buries a bone and gets stuck on a full inventory. 

Chicken Chicken .ini

Edited by shaeboy