Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

I cant get it to work at all on level 2 of the stronghold dungeon. Ive tryed multiple machines, It will work if I start it there, but pathing back does not work. IDK if relevant, but running this script actually broke Another script's (Sub AIO Builder's) pathing to lvl 2 of the dungeon 

59b3265e15e2745cd68fc3009eae3cec.png

10 hours ago, Flabby Fukr said:

I cant get it to work at all on level 2 of the stronghold dungeon. Ive tryed multiple machines, It will work if I start it there, but pathing back does not work. IDK if relevant, but running this script actually broke Another script's (Sub AIO Builder's) pathing to lvl 2 of the dungeon 

59b3265e15e2745cd68fc3009eae3cec.png

Mind sending me your script configuration?

Disculpa tengo otro detalle con el Apartado de Loot.... Ya no aparece el listado como antes de las cosas que podia seleccionar para que recoja, asi sean en las vacas de lumbridge o etc... ya e probado en varios lugare y no aparece la lista de cosas que sueltan los Mobs seleccionados... No se si cambiaste algo o yo estoy haciendo algo mal... Por favor responde cuando puedas

On 4/16/2022 at 5:45 PM, holic said:

Mind sending me your script configuration?

Hey man, is it just the startup .json youre after? lemme know if can offer anything else. Level 1 of the Stronghold caves works fine. it just seems to be level 2, it will path up until the first door of lvl 1 of the stronghold of the security, and then just stay there with a bunch of pathing errors

Flesh Crawler - Pathing Bug (Home PC).ini Flesh Crawler - Pathing Bug (Cloud Linux Virtual Machine).ini

Edited by Flabby Fukr

Little bug on training on seagulls. At low levels, when the seagull becomes unaggressive during combat if you level before you kill the seagull, bot gets stuck.

When it picks up enough bones to fill the inventory it will run to bank to deposit other things to make room when it could have just buried bones to make room. Otherwise great script. One of the best free scripts honestly

hi, i've never used any kind of bot or script, is it "safe" to use on main acc or i should try with a alt for some time?
    im using the high antiban option

btw, its really easy to use and looks promissing

Edited by moscasensual

10 hours ago, moscasensual said:

hi, i've never used any kind of bot or script, is it "safe" to use on main acc or i should try with a alt for some time?

Dont ever bot your main if you have never botted on it before. It will get banned, you may get lucky,, and last a few months you may not and last 2h, its just a matter of time. And you will be upset. I reccomend having a bot account, so if it gets banned you wont be as upset due to not spending the many hours on the acc like your main

16 hours ago, moscasensual said:

Do not bot on your main, you will almost certainly get banned. I can guarantee this script won't get you immediately banned, but I can't guarantee you won't eventually get caught.