Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Hi there, i didnt read through the entire thread, but im trying to set the bot up at the sand crabs south of hosidius, but, for some reason when i press the start button it doesn't do anything? i've basically set every setting that i should and still, nothing will start.. I'm definitely doing something wrong here but im really not sure what?

8 hours ago, PandaKush said:

Hi there, i didnt read through the entire thread, but im trying to set the bot up at the sand crabs south of hosidius, but, for some reason when i press the start button it doesn't do anything? i've basically set every setting that i should and still, nothing will start.. I'm definitely doing something wrong here but im really not sure what?

Hey there, send me your config and I'll take a look

On 1/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, duckdynastyxx said:

Didn't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if this feature was removed but it seems talking to wise old man isnt working. I watched the wise old man just being ignored and no attempt to interact. Has this feature been removed? Unfortunately don't have ss.

It doesn't always solve randoms, it's like a 1/10 chance that it won't iirc

3 hours ago, holic said:

Hey there, send me your config and I'll take a look

This is my configs currently. And it might just be the 3 times I caught it but those 3 times it just ignored the old man.

[combat]
    list=Hill Giant,Hill Giant,Hill Giant,Hill Giant,
    area=30
    tile=
    aggro=false
    multi=false
    special=false
    drain=false
    thres=
    prayers=false
    prayer=[]
    quick=false

[loot]
    list=Uncut ruby,Body talisman,Uncut diamond,Uncut emerald,Uncut sapphire,Big bones,Law rune,Chaos rune,Mind rune,Death rune,Nature rune,Water rune,Fire rune,Cosmic rune,Steel arrow,Giant key,Limpwurt root,Body talisman,Limpwurt root,Giant key,Big bones,Cosmic rune,Law rune,Chaos rune,Nature rune,Death rune,Water rune,Mind rune,Fire rune,Steel arrow,
    frequency=Normal
    price=
    value=false
    ironman=true
    alch=

[equipment]
    sword=Adamant scimitar
    shield=Adamant kiteshield
    helmet=
    amulet=
    platebody=
    platelegs=
    gloves=
    boots=
    cape=
    use_melee=false
    range_bow=Adamant scimitar
    range_helmet=
    range_amulet=
    range_body=
    range_legs=
    range_gloves=
    range_boots=
    range_cape=
    use_ranged=false
    magic_staff=Adamant scimitar
    magic_hands=
    magic_helmet=
    magic_amulet=
    magic_body=
    magic_legs=
    magic_gloves=
    magic_boots=
    magic_cape=
    use_magic=false

[bank]
    use=true
    location=CLOSEST
    hold=Brass key
    required=
    amount=20

[targets]
    time=
    use_time=false

[potion]
    p_use_attack=false
    p_attack=
    p_a_amount=
    p_use_strength=false
    p_strength=
    p_s_amount=
    p_use_defence=false
    p_defence=
    p_d_amount=
    p_use_ranged=false
    p_ranged=
    p_r_amount=
    p_use_magic=false
    p_magic=
    p_m_amount=
    p_use_prayer=false
    p_prayer=
    p_p_amount=
    p_p_bank=false

[optional]
    antiban=true
    rate=Normal
    wait=true
    bury=true
    b2p=false
    b2b=false
    bones=
    eat=true
    food=Tuna
    health=50
    drink=false
    earrows=false
    arrows=
    worldhop=true
    players=10
    logout=true

Edited by duckdynastyxx

5 hours ago, duckdynastyxx said:

This is my configs currently. And it might just be the 3 times I caught it but those 3 times it just ignored the old man.

Don't worry, your config won't change how it interacts with the old man. The post your config was in reply to someone else. It also won't react to it if you're in combat

loot tab not working for me, i can select npc, but loot list do not apear.

related error: 7:01:35 PM: [SCRIPT] sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

Anynone got same issue? if i try to load config with loot options, script "start" button do nothing, i can click it many times but nothing.

image.png.ec9c83b946b2305a293c2f7739b22781.png

1 hour ago, JessicaShy said:

loot tab not working for me, i can select npc, but loot list do not apear.

related error: 7:01:35 PM: [SCRIPT] sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: validity check failed

Anynone got same issue? if i try to load config with loot options, script "start" button do nothing, i can click it many times but nothing.

Sounds like the service I'm using to get loot drops had a temporary outage, certificate error or has changed their API. I'll fix it later if it continues but for now just manually enter your loot.

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - USE THE CUSTOM LOOT FIELD, NPC DROPS SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE
    Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.55 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Loot drop bug hotfix
    • Improved paint
    • Added donation page
    Thanks!

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - NPC drop hotfix!

Well I normally don't really write somethign but this is the best free script on this platform! Got to 50 Att 50 Def 50 Str with this script on 2 accounts without a problem! Thank you for providing the community with such a great script!
    There is one point that could enhance the script a bit: Could you add a "do not loot" option? I'm farming mostly Hill giants and there is a Brass key on the ground. If i set my loot to loot everything above 150gp it also loots the Brass key but I've set do not deposit Brass key as I need it to open the door. A "deposit all but one" would also be a possibility.

EDIT: Can I somehow buy you a coffee?

Edited by DrSmurf

5 hours ago, DrSmurf said:

Well I normally don't really write somethign but this is the best free script on this platform! Got to 50 Att 50 Def 50 Str with this script on 2 accounts without a problem! Thank you for providing the community with such a great script!
    There is one point that could enhance the script a bit: Could you add a "do not loot" option? I'm farming mostly Hill giants and there is a Brass key on the ground. If i set my loot to loot everything above 150gp it also loots the Brass key but I've set do not deposit Brass key as I need it to open the door. A "deposit all but one" would also be a possibility.

EDIT: Can I somehow buy you a coffee?

Hey buddy, you're very welcome! That's a good idea, I'll add it in on the next update.

Funnily enough, I added a donation page to the script last night with a few difference payment options available :)