Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

10 minutes ago, holic said:

Thanks for letting me know! I'll see about adding an inventory space handler ;)

No worries
    If not mistaken when out of food its banks normal

8 hours ago, Botteri12345 said:

Is there any way to get banking support for Corsair Cove? It tries to bank in East Falador when inventory is full from oggress

Did you make sure to set the banking location in the Optional tab?

14 hours ago, holic said:

Did you make sure to set the banking location in the Optional tab?

Can't see Crosair Cove opinion in the list and if I use closest, it says banking in Falador East and tries to go there

Edited by Botteri12345

13 hours ago, Botteri12345 said:

Can't see Crosair Cove opinion in the list and if I use closest, it says banking in Falador East and tries to go there

Ah, I guess it's not supported by default on DB. I'll see about adding it.

First off, great bot! I did however find an issue when using it on Hill Giants in the Edgeville Dungeon. I have a brass key and lobs in my inventory and when I start the script (using it to bury big bones and eat and bank for food. I set it to keep the brass key from depositing). It just instantly climbs the ladder, goes to the bank and just opens and closes the bank constantly. 

7 hours ago, Blahdoe said:

First off, great bot! I did however find an issue when using it on Hill Giants in the Edgeville Dungeon. I have a brass key and lobs in my inventory and when I start the script (using it to bury big bones and eat and bank for food. I set it to keep the brass key from depositing). It just instantly climbs the ladder, goes to the bank and just opens and closes the bank constantly. 

Thanks for letting me know, I'll investigate. Too bad, that was working perfectly before so I guess I broke something lol

2 hours ago, holic said:

Thanks for letting me know, I'll investigate. Too bad, that was working perfectly before so I guess I broke something lol

Thanks! Let me know if I can be any help in providing logs/video of the issue.

Didn't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if this feature was removed but it seems talking to wise old man isnt working. I watched the wise old man just being ignored and no attempt to interact. Has this feature been removed? Unfortunately don't have ss.