Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

1 hour ago, kalen2120 said:

this script seems to not be working with dreambot3.0 or whatever the latest version is.

Could you expand on what not working means exactly? If its just not even launching, restart DB

its saying dreambot 3 is not supporting the script. it launches and instantly closes and throws that code. ive used it plenty of times but one day it stopped functioning even after fresh start being active

1 hour ago, kalen2120 said:

its saying dreambot 3 is not supporting the script. it launches and instantly closes and throws that code. ive used it plenty of times but one day it stopped functioning even after fresh start being active

That's very odd. Not sure what to tell you as it is written for DB3 and works just fine for me. I just double-checked the SDN version and its fine. Maybe reach out to Hashtag or Pandemic for help.

Hey, it seems that the Iron Man mode looting option is not working properly. Whenever I activate it, the script simply doesn't pick loot up. Sometimes it detects loot but shows the line "[Loot] Resetting NPC target" and doesn't pick it up.

1 hour ago, ArmaXIV said:

Hey, it seems that the Iron Man mode looting option is not working properly. Whenever I activate it, the script simply doesn't pick loot up. Sometimes it detects loot but shows the line "[Loot] Resetting NPC target" and doesn't pick it up.

That's just part of the anti-ban, it uses random variances to break out of certain tasks to prevent any sort of pattern building up. So sometimes it'll decide to loot 5 items but will break out of it after 2 or decide to bury 5 bones but only do 2.

If you need it to loot more, change the looting frequency to high.

8 minutes ago, holic said:

That's just part of the anti-ban, it uses random variances to break out of certain tasks to prevent any sort of pattern building up. So sometimes it'll decide to loot 5 items but will break out of it after 2 or decide to bury 5 bones but only do 2.

If you need it to loot more, change the looting frequency to high.

What i mean is that the times i tried it with iron man loot mode toggled, it just would not loot at all, just kept fighting and drops would despawn, even with looting frequency at high. Even when waiting for 50% HP with no food, would just stand there and wait, not loot, not even bones to bury.

I'm now using it without iron man mode and it's looting just fine.

Edited by ArmaXIV
    Adding information

48 minutes ago, ArmaXIV said:

What i mean is that the times i tried it with iron man loot mode toggled, it just would not loot at all, just kept fighting and drops would despawn, even with looting frequency at high. Even when waiting for 50% HP with no food, would just stand there and wait, not loot, not even bones to bury.

I'm now using it without iron man mode and it's looting just fine.

Cheers, must have mixed something up. I'll see what I can find.

4 minutes ago, romanaka3 said:

https://prnt.sc/26et0c3
    Lambring bank cant bank in bank

Do you mean Lumbridge? That screenshot shows it trying to walk to the target area, did you set all that up correctly?

3 minutes ago, holic said:

Cheers, must have mixed something up. I'll see what I can find.

Do you mean Lumbridge? That screenshot shows it trying to walk to the target area, did you set all that up correctly?

Yes only problem i didnt leave enought space in inventory
    So it picked some bones and its full and went to bank it and stuck there
    i did manyaly bank and left more space and its works fines now :)

2 hours ago, romanaka3 said:

Yes only problem i didnt leave enought space in inventory
    So it picked some bones and its full and went to bank it and stuck there
    i did manyaly bank and left more space and its works fines now :)

Thanks for letting me know! I'll see about adding an inventory space handler ;)