Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

hi nice script but yeah after last update (osrs) doens' t load the loot tab automaticli anymore, early it loaded loot intems list but not anymore

19 hours ago, schatzyhac said:

this can for skeletal wyvern? safe spot

Probably, just set up the script accordingly!

18 hours ago, raha87 said:

hi nice script but yeah after last update (osrs) doens' t load the loot tab automaticli anymore, early it loaded loot intems list but not anymore

Hmm thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it. It's not connected to OSRS, I'm pulling from a website for that data. The site might have changed something or had some temporary downtime but for now just put your desired loot in the custom loot textfield.

i'm in love with this script, i can't believe so much value is in a free script. Only thing i got is when i'm safespotting hill giants in a specific spot he ttacks once and then just stops attacking, but other than that this is working flawless.

hey, nice script.having some issues with it.

doesn't pick up big bones.. or any loot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it does work.

Edited by m4d15
    it works

On 12/2/2021 at 2:03 PM, lootistonly said:

https://i.imgur.com/z0q0PAD.png

This bot gets a solid ~40k xp/hr at Yaks, with 50 attack and 60 strength, using a granite hammer with super pot set. Very reliable and I've run it overnight several times (8 hours+) with no issues.

EDIT:

https://i.imgur.com/ShUKF2Z.png

Botted my way to 60 attack and 70 strength, now getting ~45k xp/hr at Yaks, using d scimmy and super str pots (realized super atk is not really needed for low def monsters like yaks).

If I'm going to be super nick-picky, I would say sometimes the delay after killing a monster, the "Resetting NPC" action sometimes take quite long, like 5-10 seconds. When fighting relatively low-hp monsters like Yaks where you can 3-hit them at higher levels, it does result in slightly lower xp/hr, but not too much.

Follow up to this account. Just achieved 80 atk/str/def only using this bot, with some manual gameplay mostly at Pest Control to get void. I'm botting 8-16 hours a day at Yaks. No bans.

Honestly I think this bot might be invincible if configured well. I can't see how Jagex can detect fighter bots because the clicks are all over the screen (unlike agility bots which are clicking at the same spots all the time). This fact coupled with its great anti-ban, I think this bot might really be invincible against Jagex's bot detection atm.

I'm getting a bit burnt out on osrs so I might quit before I get this account to 99's, but I feel confident you can bot to 99's combat skills with this bot with no bans at all, assuming you don't go nuts and bot 48 hours straight or something.

Edited by lootistonly

Just started to use this and so far it's a very well written and visually made bot. Love all the options and it's SUPER simple. Very customizable at the same time.

Will update after a few hours of use.

--------

Used for at most 2 hours, in 20-30 mins intervals. Farmed chickens and farmed cows.

Ended up logging on today and have been banned overnight

It's a 1 day ban for Macros

"Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex."

Edited by Pruney

On 12/14/2021 at 4:57 PM, Pruney said:

Just started to use this and so far it's a very well written and visually made bot. Love all the options and it's SUPER simple. Very customizable at the same time.

Will update after a few hours of use.

--------

Used for at most 2 hours, in 20-30 mins intervals. Farmed chickens and farmed cows.

Ended up logging on today and have been banned overnight

It's a 1 day ban for Macros

"Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex."

Gotta be smart about how you bot. Also don't start botting as soon as you've created an account, that's an instant red flag. Don't use tutorial island scripts, don't bot longer than a human would play, do more than one activity, etc.