Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

1 hour ago, holic said:

Excellent. As for the dungeon handling, I'm working on it.

No, not currently and, sorry, most likely never unless I decide to make this a paid script. Otherwise, I think it's fairly feature packed for a free script.

Id pay for that feature for sure. 

Loot options have stopped showing up when I run the script. Do I need to change something? Thanks

EDIT: I just had to remove and reload the script. Thank you. Love this whole script!! 

Edited by ogian521

6 hours ago, Pidars said:

@holicThis script support sand crabs? does script go there? sand crabs

No, sorry it does not. There a few dedicated rock/sand crab scripts out there but I don't believe any are free.

8 hours ago, Bozskypete said:

Leveling my HP stopping the attacking , then died on Minotaurs in Security Dung.

Alright, after the holidays I'll look into it. Also it won't work properly in dungeons.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, anonhq said:

Any future for loot bag use? empty etc.

Maybe, I'll look into it.

2 hours ago, MikeJones13 said:

Banned after less than 24 hours. Taking breaks every hour. Got to 40/40/40 and got banned at frogs.

Did you use a tutorial island script? Have you had many bans on your IP previously? Lot of different things factor into a ban. I still regularly use this script with no issue but I also bot like a normal player.

On 12/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, MikeJones13 said:

Banned after less than 24 hours. Taking breaks every hour. Got to 40/40/40 and got banned at frogs.

I've got base 60s, including for mage and range without a ban.

NPC handler for random events currently breaks the script by the way.