Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

8 hours ago, peregrinesava said:

No problem, would it be possible to add something to the looting part like loot after kill? it sometimes has issues when ranging with picking up the arrows, burying bones and then looting the kill. Sometimes it chooses to instead just continue on killing and leave the loot to despawn.

I'll be doing some tweaking to the loot cycle as it is so sure thing but it currently does that to make space in your inventory before adding another item to it which then reduces the amount of bank trips.

It means you can also have more equipment in your inventory or whatever since it's not trying to add items before removing items (ie burying bones).

Also if you're missing items, trying increasing your looting frequency to high

Edited by holic

hii there  , Nice Script.

My only issue is that it takes a lot of time between the fights in. When it finish the fight it stays for like 5/8seconds ( resetting NPC Target )

Is there a way to go faster ?

10 hours ago, jpearson5 said:

i tried this script and was almost instantly perma banned at level 3 for trying to kill rats 😞

Don't use tutorial island scripts, rest your account, don't bot in busy places and never don't on an account you care about. There's also a prime event right now meaning ban rates are up so you gotta bot smart.

3 hours ago, jessyedel said:

hii there  , Nice Script.

My only issue is that it takes a lot of time between the fights in. When it finish the fight it stays for like 5/8seconds ( resetting NPC Target )

Is there a way to go faster ?

If you're not looting it'll be a little slower but that will be improved in future versions.

First I gotta say that this is the best combat script I have ever used. Huge thanks to you man! I have been botting 2 accounts in F2P for 6-10 hours in a day for a week. Still unbanned.

But today I encountered problem that the script doesn't detect NPC's anymore.

spacer.png

Hello holic,

I've been experimenting with your script on chickens today, and it seems to work well. Thanks for the work you have put into making this available!

The only problem I've encountered so far, is that it does not pick up the loot (bones and feathers) from chickens, even though I've been experimenting with the different looting options. It clearly tries to pick them up, though.

Any advice on this?

Update on my looting problem; it now works fine, I don't know what caused it.

One of my accounts did however get banned after less than one hour killing chickens. I found out this after todays update - maybe it had something to do with the ban. I've started a new account now, and been botting chickens and cows for about two hours with no ban. I did tutorial island manually on both accounts. As an experiment I will try to bot overnight and see how it goes. 

Good luck botting, everyone. 

In case someone want to know how long you can suicide bot with this script: I suicide-botted cows, picking up cowhide, and lasted for about 15 hours before I got permanently banned. I managed to get to 30 defence and strength and 40 attack. I made about 400k. Not that bad, I would say.

Edited by Beyond GP