Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

So, I decided to run a new account and see how far i can actually bot it...

Genuinely couldn't fault this bot bro, Great work.

its been logged in for over 24 hours now, Was using a different script before this one but thought you'd like a 10 hour proggy of hill giants.

Edit; Forgot to say anyone having issues with the setting up part of the bot make sure you give DB more memory as it sorts the problem out.

15e1d36c9fbf9f0f6c9e142dc9df2a88.png

Edited by ThumperOF

just thought i'd give an update, I've just been banned after 30 something hours at hill giants hahaha. A very good script to be fair, good banking system etc cant fault it

suiciding accounts can be fun.

Great script bro

Can you add like a area that bot would run to if the monster you're fighting is not aggro any more like crabs?

so that user would choose which are the bot would run to if it cant find it target and back.

area.PNG

agro.PNG

On 4/30/2021 at 8:14 AM, noobdudx99st said:

Great script bro

Can you add like a area that bot would run to if the monster you're fighting is not aggro any more like crabs?

so that user would choose which are the bot would run to if it cant find it target and back.

Thanks man, I might add something like that. For now, try settings your target radius to 2 so it'll act like it's safespotting and return to that tile which I'm guessing should keep things going.

4 hours ago, JohnyQ66 said:

When the bot is in the catacombs it cant find its way to the runescape surface

Catacombs aren't supported. Supported dungeons are listed in the OP.

hey been using this script for a few days now, it seems to be really good, i haven't had any problems with it yet really.  im skeptical because its free though! aha, whats it lacking?

just an idea, when killing goblins or other monster in the stronghold of security the character cannot bank at edge, it just stands there lost. maybe you could feature that?

maybe by adding features/anti-bans you can make it become a paid script!