Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Doesn't seem to work well with the Built-In Break functionality. Keeps fighting and throws the following error:

1:16:01 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at G.execute(G.java:124)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

image.png.9437b59bb8ea5fb7e7441541be34aae2.png

Let me know if you need something else.

Edited by Deefz

5 hours ago, Deefz said:

Doesn't seem to work well with the Built-In Break functionality. Keeps fighting and throws the following error:

1:16:01 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	at G.execute(G.java:124)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

Let me know if you need something else.

Haven't had this error but will look into it. The other text is just debug info for me and shouldn't cause any issues.

3 hours ago, Deefz said:

In addition, are you using an API for the loot table of the NPC's? Since Giant Frogs (13) don't have loot in the UI but are supposed to have Big Bones. Personally I don't care about the extra prayer XP but I would've used it if it was supported.

See https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Giant_frog#Level_13_drops

And thanks, I'm aware. It's an issue with the API I'm using:

https://api.osrsbox.com/monsters?where={ "name": "Giant frog"}  vs  https://api.osrsbox.com/monsters?where={ "name": "Man"}

Same issue with Dark Wizards and a few others. If anyone knows any other monster drop APIs I'd happily migrate it.

You can just add Big bones in the "Custom loot" option for now.

2 hours ago, letsbothard said:

hey! thanks for adding, my suggestion that is awsome! ty

Let me know if it has any bugs or even works at all lol. I couldn't test B2P but I think I got the logic all correct. If it's broken, please post the error!

Is there a way to use this script with crabs im having the agro issue where after 10 minutes i have to manually move my character to reset and then unpause the script to continue.

18 minutes ago, clownmanbrah said:

Is there a way to use this script with crabs im having the agro issue where after 10 minutes i have to manually move my character to reset and then unpause the script to continue.

Agro support: set your "Target area" to below 3, it'll be treated like safe-spotting and return to that area to continue fighting.

to be honest i can't get over how good this script is, i wanted to do a test to see the ban rate, well here was my results

16h and still botting on an acc that was already disabled once.

id have to give this a 15/10 lol, can't wait to test the b2p

4 hours ago, letsbothard said:

to be honest i can't get over how good this script is, i wanted to do a test to see the ban rate, well here was my results

16h and still botting on an acc that was already disabled once.

id have to give this a 15/10 lol, can't wait to test the b2p

Thanks buddy! That's great to hear! :) Make sure you keep an eye on it if you're using B2P to make sure it's working

6:38:52 PM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        at k.execute(k.java:124)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

not sure what it is, hope it can help you