Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

8 hours ago, holic said:

Would you mind sharing your configuration file? That shouldn't be happening

havent proceeded as copped a ban  today. got range upto 50 and str from 30 to 55 in 3-4 days (8hour per day) using randomised  breaks etc. honestl didnt think i would cop a ban for such little activity hahaha

image.png.9a1563e069bde68f938ad4eb0ef69101.png

still isnt equipping the items, also I can't seem to figure out how to get it to bury bones, I have it enabled for all and it doesn't work, and I tried explicitly setting bury only and that isn't working either. 

edit: okay so to bury bones you need to add it to the loot list, that makes sense but a message in the ui might help. The item equipment problem is still happening though

Edited by mp5_gravy

6 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

still isnt equipping the items, also I can't seem to figure out how to get it to bury bones, I have it enabled for all and it doesn't work, and I tried explicitly setting bury only and that isn't working either. 

edit: okay so to bury bones you need to add it to the loot list, that makes sense but a message in the ui might help. The item equipment problem is still happening though

On 5/8/2021 at 3:43 PM, holic said:

Please share your config file

2 minutes ago, holic said:

[combat]
    list=Chicken
    area=20
    tile=x,y,z (hid these)

[loot]
    list=
    frequency=Normal
    price=
    value=false

[equipment]
    sword=Bronze sword
    shield=Wooden shield
    helmet=
    amulet=
    platebody=
    platelegs=
    gloves=
    boots=
    use_melee=true
    range_bow=
    range_helmet=
    range_amulet=
    range_body=
    range_legs=
    range_gloves=
    range_boots=
    use_ranged=false
    magic_staff=
    magic_hands=
    magic_helmet=
    magic_amulet=
    magic_body=
    magic_legs=
    magic_gloves=
    magic_boots=
    use_magic=false

[bank]
    use=true
    location=CLOSEST
    hold=
    amount=

[targets]
    attack=15
    strength=10
    defence=10

[optional]
    bury=true
    bones=
    eat=false
    food=
    health=
    drink=false
    earrows=false
    arrows=
    worldhop=false
    players=

Edited by mp5_gravy
    wrong file

I've noticed many of the complaints are based om the DB client, not the script itself. Thank you for making such a versatile, free combat script. I've said this already but I've had no problems and it's the only combat script I trust so far. Thank you holic

On 5/13/2021 at 2:15 PM, ChaosKilla said:

It's a good scirpt @OSRS_2001 you're just using it incorrectly. It's a very good free script. Because it's free, you shouldn't use for more than 3-5 hours.

yeah 6-8d was preeety poor tbh could have doneit faster by hand.. combat allways seems to cop bans easier on the free ones

)

11 hours ago, OSRS_2001 said:

yeah 6-8d was preeety poor tbh could have doneit faster by hand.. combat allways seems to cop bans easier on the free ones

)

True, but the more efficient a script is the higher chance of a ban. Slower scripts seem more human-like (to an extent) and also it's a free script so you really can't complain. I haven't got a ban from it and it levels pretty fast IMO. You can turn up the mouse speed in the Dreambot client settings

one hundred percent bro not complaints my end. anything i bot i am expecting suicide on eventualy anyway i was just trialing dream bot and a few of the free scripts for combat ftp str/rng pure for some fun il just stick to farming fish/logs for my bonds haha

Nearly 2m combat exp in f2p, been running it for about a week or so quite carelessly yet no bans so far. Worked flawlessly in pretty much every training spot I checked with the exception of the security stronghold.

Thanks for making such a solid script for free.