Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Update - v0.99

I was hoping to finish up a few others things with this release but figured I'd get it out there just to fix some bugs

• Added Bones to Peaches - EXPERIMENTAL: I need your feedback and maybe even a screen recording of it in action to make this work, I'm not paying for membership for a free project ;)
    • Added Ironman mode for looting: Still needs improving for NPC's that are larger than 1 tile
    • Manual combat switching: Right-click on the "Switch" button to choose your combat style
    • Improved death handling
    • Improved path finding
    • Improved equipment handling
    • Bunch of bug fixes
    • Probably other things I've forgotten about

image.png.f4558d4c5121d3ff3eabb6e29bc55ab0.png
    I got an error message and it kept spamming these two messages in the chat, but once it started the AFK break it sorted itself out. Didn't really cause any issues but I thought I'd let you know just incase. Cheers, great script I use it a lot, I have a few bots that have a few days in-game already and no bans. Thanks for all the work you put into this.

alot of stalling at various common locations(steps out of attack circle and idles- did thisfor almost 6 hours with randomised breaks )

sometimes has issues collectingfood at random banks (cant selectthe number of food correctly-94 bank trips while i ate breakfast haha)

a reset of DB resolves this for short periods then it just happens again(just hae to keep checking and reseting so cant do overnight stints)

apart from these small issues its great free script probably one of the most powerful free scripts ive seen

9 hours ago, OSRS_2001 said:

alot of stalling at various common locations(steps out of attack circle and idles- did thisfor almost 6 hours with randomised breaks )

sometimes has issues collectingfood at random banks (cant selectthe number of food correctly-94 bank trips while i ate breakfast haha)

a reset of DB resolves this for short periods then it just happens again(just hae to keep checking and reseting so cant do overnight stints)

apart from these small issues its great free script probably one of the most powerful free scripts ive seen

Would you mind sharing your configuration file? That shouldn't be happening

yo i'm still getting the failed to login message when I launch the script from the login screen, even though it succesfully logs in, by the time it logs in there's already red text in the top left corner saying it failed to login, stopping script

3 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

yo i'm still getting the failed to login message when I launch the script from the login screen, even though it succesfully logs in, by the time it logs in there's already red text in the top left corner saying it failed to login, stopping script

I'll extend the log in timer to fix that but for now just don't click start on this script's UI until you're logged in

Just now, mp5_gravy said:

When I press duplicate on task tree nothing happens, also you cant delete conditions 

Wrong thread??

34 minutes ago, yusse95 said:

How do I keep the bones in the bank?

Is it burying bones? Don't check "Bury bones" or use a custom string to bury some bones and bank the other (e.g. "Bat bones,Monkey bones,Bones,Wolf bones,Bones,Bat bones")