Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

13 hours ago, letsbothard said:

hey been using this script for a few days now, it seems to be really good, i haven't had any problems with it yet really.  im skeptical because its free though! aha, whats it lacking?

just an idea, when killing goblins or other monster in the stronghold of security the character cannot bank at edge, it just stands there lost. maybe you could feature that?

maybe by adding features/anti-bans you can make it become a paid script!

Thanks man, much appreciated. It's actually free because I want it to be not because it's not up to snuff haha

Also the stronghold isn't supported and I'm not sure if I will add it unless I make this a paid script. It'd be a lot of work for a free project, maybe in the future.

10 hours ago, wenping0795 said:

Does not picks up loot from npc

Please elaborate, this doesn't help me. What items? What's your setup? Etc.

9 hours ago, SefesNana said:

Hey there, great bot! I've only come across one issue, when killing dark wizards there's no option for any loot?

Thanks! Unfortunately that's just due to the API I'm using to get NPC item drops, it has nothing for Dark Wizards. Might manually add it myself later but you can manually enter any items that don't show up.

6 hours ago, hbwvgm said:

Got this error while in lumby swamp killing giant frogs.

Cheers, I'm aware of this but it shouldn't cause any issues for you :)

i can see how the stronghold could be very hard to do for a free script who all the questions that are asked.

would b2p a hard thing to incorporate? be nice for camping some monsters :)

Ive never created scripts, so thought id share a few ideas to someone who already has an awesome script going :D

thanks for the reply

3 hours ago, craftgosong said:

Any Anti-ban features?/recommendations for not getting banned? Thanks!

Yup, a ton. It plays like a casual player too. This script will have a very low ban rate but it will depend on how you created your accounts. (Scripted tutorial island, rested the account, etc)

2 hours ago, letsbothard said:

i can see how the stronghold could be very hard to do for a free script who all the questions that are asked.

would b2p a hard thing to incorporate? be nice for camping some monsters :)

Ive never created scripts, so thought id share a few ideas to someone who already has an awesome script going :D

thanks for the reply

Yeah no worries man, that should be easy enough. It's been on my list for a while. The next update will have a few new features when it's finally done.

1 hour ago, ChaosKilla said:

Very good script! I've used it in many different locations and haven't had any problems using for 4-8 hrs at a time.

Glad to hear it!

getting there error- stuck inside a building and wont open the door

java.lang.NullPointerException
            at java.awt.Rectangle.contains(Rectangle.java:654)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.ViewportTools.isOnGameScreen(ViewportTools.java)
            at org.dreambot.api.methods.ViewportTools.isVisibleOnMainScreen(ViewportTools.java)
            at Q.execute(Unknown Source)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
            at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)

also stuck on 2:14:06 PM: [SCRIPT] [Q] Selecting new target after killing a man in edgeville 

edit: i think if you walk out of the target area it fails to find a new target, that's what seems to happen when im fighting chickens 

Edited by mp5_gravy

2 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

It won't go into your bank to try and get the equipment? Also it won't reequipp after you die? or are those bugs?

Hmm. Please share your config file, none of what you're experiencing should be happening.

It has path finding, obstacle handling, equipment withdrawal and equipping (even after death), etc.