Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 4/6/2021 at 5:40 PM, kdutho said:

was using this bot for a while, stopped for a week or so, came back on, used it for a few hours training on hill giants in shayzien, came back to a 2 day ban. 

2 hours ago, MileshighSLC said:

Used for about an hour to kill some chickens. Perm Ban. 

Create your accounts manually and bot with attention and care. There's an influx of people being banned off of tutorial island due to poor practices. Play legit for a bit and rest your account.

On 4/10/2021 at 3:33 AM, holic said:

Create your accounts manually and bot with attention and care. There's an influx of people being banned off of tutorial island due to poor practices. Play legit for a bit and rest your account.

my account was not a new account its two years old. and i was paying attention.

21 hours ago, kdutho said:

my account was not a new account its two years old. and i was paying attention.

Dunno what to tell you then, man. Bans happen. 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, holic said:

Dunno what to tell you then, man. Bans happen. 🤷‍♂️

yeah wasnt really expecting you to tell me anything, but i feel us as consumers have a responsibility of letting owners, and other consumers know if we are band. 

I can't get the script to recognize Baby blue dragons. It doesn't auto detect them. I tried changing the config of a different save to "Baby blue dragon" as the target but that doesnt work either. Any thoughts? Love the script btw

7 minutes ago, Jimmy22 said:

I can't get the script to recognize Baby blue dragons. It doesn't auto detect them. I tried changing the config of a different save to "Baby blue dragon" as the target but that doesnt work either. Any thoughts? Love the script btw

Hmm interesting. Yes it should be "Baby blue dragon"  and that should work but odd that it doesn't. Does the console show any errors or anything?

Would you mind sharing your config just in case?

It seems now that the script isnt working for me at all. I tried to re-install dreambot and everything. When I go to start the script, it doesnt recognize any enemy in the area, that screen is just blank.

blank.png

Edited by Jimmy22

I have been using this script for week and it worked 100% well, no bans, no glitches, etcs..., but since a week ago I am having issues when loading the script. Like the comment before me explains the menus are showing up blank and it also freezes up on loading too. All my other scripts work fine so I assume something is up with Fightaholic, fingers crossed it starts behaving next week atleast. Love it when it works btw.

On 4/14/2021 at 9:35 AM, Jimmy22 said:

It seems now that the script isnt working for me at all. I tried to re-install dreambot and everything. When I go to start the script, it doesnt recognize any enemy in the area, that screen is just blank.

17 hours ago, Quicknips69 said:

I have been using this script for week and it worked 100% well, no bans, no glitches, etcs..., but since a week ago I am having issues when loading the script. Like the comment before me explains the menus are showing up blank and it also freezes up on loading too. All my other scripts work fine so I assume something is up with Fightaholic, fingers crossed it starts behaving next week atleast. Love it when it works btw.

Hey guys, thanks for letting me know.

I just checked it out myself and all appears to be fine so a quick thought on it: How many memory are you giving DB3? If it's less than 512mb try a little more, I know these UIs can require a little more memory.

Either way I'll look into it and see what I come up with.