Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Hello, the author.

When using your script, there will be a life threshold. If life is lower than this threshold, you will stop attacking monsters. How can I set this life threshold to cancel it? Because I don't need life protection.

1.jpg

20 hours ago, NoNoBadDoggy said:

Hey it works great except for 1 bug - At Lumbridge bank it doesn't go down the staircase the second time.

Thanks! Might be a bug with the updates to DB path-finding, I'll look into it.

13 hours ago, keke0513 said:

Hello, the author.

When using your script, there will be a life threshold. If life is lower than this threshold, you will stop attacking monsters. How can I set this life threshold to cancel it? Because I don't need life protection.

1.jpg

Sure, I can add a toggle for that. For now, set your "Eat at %" to 0 and see if that disables it for you. You might have to put a food name in there but anything should do.

12 hours ago, holic said:

谢谢!数据库路径查找的更新可能是一个错误,我将对其进行研究。

当然,我可以为此添加一个切换开关。现在,将您的“ Eat at%”设置为0,看看是否对您禁用了它。您可能必须在其中加一个食物名称,但任何操作都应做。

Thank you for your reply. Thank you

1 hour ago, PubQuito said:

I keep trying to get the script to eat shark at 28% health but it wont eat for some reason. Why is that?

Dunno, can you share your config file with me?

19 hours ago, holic said:

Ah, that's what I wondered. Everything is case-sensitive so your food's name should be "Shark", not "shark" and it doesn't look like you checked the checkbox to eat.

ok thank you for letting me know

was using this bot for a while, stopped for a week or so, came back on, used it for a few hours training on hill giants in shayzien, came back to a 2 day ban.