Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 3/21/2021 at 3:55 AM, zega said:

hey bro 

strat off by saying great job on the script

only issue is it takes a bit too long between switching npcs and looting and all

feels like its standing and waiting for a bit too long and  doesnt look like a person playing u know

any plans or chaning that or is it intended to be that way?

It's meant to emulate a causal player, it's the safest profile for botting, but it shouldn't be slow. How much memory are you giving to DB?

Here's the kind of speed you should be seeing, I just captured this a minute ago and definitely wouldn't call it slow:

giphy.gif

great script so far, have used it for a few days to train range and str.

Currently killing hiill giants in Shayzien, works great and banking is a breeze.

only problem i've noticed, i want to loot quite a bit (especially giant keys)
    I have the loot rate set to high and have most loots selected.
    However it seems to be missing a lot of stuff because it will loot 1 item and then get attacked.

I dont mind missing some loot because that just the way it is, but im missing out on a lot of giant keys because they're usually at the bottom of the pile.

my suggestion would be, along with "prioritize loot with value" to have a "Prioritize item _____" section too.

But, it's a free script, and you've done an amazing job as it is.

Actually to be fair i think it's just not picking up giant keys at all even though ive selected them in the loot list.

ive restarded it like 10 times thinking my stoner brain just forgot but im definately doing it.

Edited by kdutho
    just dropped one on the ground and it picked it up, but i noticed it is leaving them on the ground if dropped from the npc.

1 hour ago, kdutho said:

However it seems to be missing a lot of stuff because it will loot 1 item and then get attacked

I get that but it doesn't loot while under attack so if you're constantly getting attacked looting will be interrupted to focus on the fight.

And I can probably add a priority item option down the line.

1 hour ago, kdutho said:

Actually to be fair i think it's just not picking up giant keys at all even though ive selected them in the loot list.

ive restarded it like 10 times thinking my stoner brain just forgot but im definately doing it.

But hit me up with your config file so I can double-check it.

Cant seem to get this to work, I am unable to add the values for food % or Food Type, doesnt bury bones or loot despite me having those selected. Sometimes doesnt even run the script when i start it up. I see the Blue Ring w the range i have selected but cant seem to get it to run. I am on mac.

42 minutes ago, matthew2128 said:

Cant seem to get this to work, I am unable to add the values for food % or Food Type, doesnt bury bones or loot despite me having those selected. Sometimes doesnt even run the script when i start it up. I see the Blue Ring w the range i have selected but cant seem to get it to run. I am on mac.

Unfortunately there seems to an issue with DreamBot for some Mac users. I would check the support forum or reach out to Pandemic or Hashtag for a solution.

getting error in edville dungeon on hill giants it climbs ladder to go bank then sit there doing nothin, also if i open the door manually goes to bank and deposits the brass key doesnt pull it back out

44 minutes ago, gman osrs said:

getting error in edville dungeon on hill giants it climbs ladder to go bank then sit there doing nothin, also if i open the door manually goes to bank and deposits the brass key doesnt pull it back out

Hey there, if you come across an actual error please provide the error so I can investigate it. Based off that info I have no idea what your bot is doing so I can't really look into it.

As for the brass key being deposited, just put it in the "Don't deposit" field and it won't deposit it.

good call thanks m8, its running like a champ now after putting bronze key to not deposit. also it wasnt an error just took longer then i realised to open the door after going up the ladder. thanks for this man 

1 hour ago, gman osrs said:

good call thanks m8, its running like a champ now after putting bronze key to not deposit. also it wasnt an error just took longer then i realised to open the door after going up the ladder. thanks for this man 

No problem, man. Yeah the dungeon handling is a bit slow at the moment but will improve. Lots of people where asking for it so I just got it working enough to release hah.