Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

This is working perfectly, only problem is that since im using it for experiments, itll lock itself on the level 51 and wont stop trying to attacking it. As a hotfix ive narrowed down the radius to around 6 tiles and it works for awhile at least. Maybe add a code to ignore the level 51.... if that is possible of course.

Major Update - Version 0.97

• Re-haul of core parts of the code
    • Lock-up bug fixed - Script runs for 48hours+ (probably more) like it did previously
    • Added proper rune handling
    • Added dungeon support - Edgeville (w/ Brass key only for now), Dwarven Mines, Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, Karamja Dungeon, Varrock Sewers, Draynor Sewers (bug detected so now disabled) and More coming soon!
    • Improved fighting - better NPC selection while fighting now
    • Improved safe-spotting - really stays where it should now
    • Improved banking - now grabs items that are running low if you're already banking for another reason
    • Improved looting - much faster, better differentiation between looting styles, etc.
    • Improved combat switching - uses PlayerSettings now so tab switching isn't necessary
    • Improved walking - now not on a loop, more obstacles and tiles added, anti-ban now active when walking
    • Too many more improvements and bug fixes to remember

Progress report of 27hours (not 3hrs, the clock rolled over, that's a bug to fix) at Hill Giants, with ~1hr, overnight breaks and high looting

441296646_Screenshot2021-03-07204227.png.2bec142d3026e7dc22d757e242b66001.png

Edited by holic

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Now with Edgeville Dungeon support!

Well I may have broken Draynor Sewers but from its ashes rises a new champion: Asgarnian Ice Dungeon.

By which I mean I've added it in place of Draynor Sewers, here click to view

Edit: Alright, I can't sleep so enjoy you gals and ghouls; I've added Karamja and Varrock Sewers as well

Edited by holic

• holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Now with F2P dungeon support!

good! excellent script really what a great job friend, the only thing missing is to accommodate the part of the autologin after deo break .. sometimes it gets stuck .. really a masterpiece this!

5 hours ago, Vicky007 said:

good! excellent script really what a great job friend, the only thing missing is to accommodate the part of the autologin after deo break .. sometimes it gets stuck .. really a masterpiece this!

Hey thanks, Vicky! Glad you enjoy the script. Just wondering what the deo break is so I can go about fixing that bug.

2 hours ago, cookiemonstah said:

this script is pretty epic, honestly. got 80 combat using purely this scipt :) thanks for the good work

You're welcome, my man

Got banned using this script at around 650 kills (fresh account).

I also used a tutorial island script so I am going to try this on an account where I did not do that and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Ptrck850 said:

Got banned using this script at around 650 kills (fresh account).

I also used a tutorial island script so I am going to try this on an account where I did not do that and see what happens. 

Its the tutorial island script, you won't get banned like that using this script.

So far so good. I just wanted to mention it, the numbers of your script don’t lie. I just had a bad experience that may not have been related to your script!