Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

2 hours ago, Bruce1 said:

take long breaks, play for real often in between botting sessions and bot-watch for when it gets stuck or someone talks to you to reply etc. Got to 80+ combat, 70 slayer like this. 78 ranged. Tho ranged right now is a massive pain in the ass due to safespot half broken, need to intervene a lot. If you're not a def pure then you'll be good. But if you got 1 defence, this bot won't be a good option. 

Still, this is free and has 80% more features than most premium ones do. I hope the OP will create a paid version where bugs are ironed out and safespotting works. 

i have made a 1 def pure f2p with this script, 30 att 66 str, 69 range script works fine, eats , banks fine, not died once.

Thanks, man! What's it doing between kills that's making it slow? Do you have looting set to a high frequency?

just seems to take a long time for it to kill another npc after a kill, maybe 7-10 secs sometimes. with faster re attacks you'll be able to easily get 25-30% more xp with that little more efficiency. would just like to say im not critisizing you're script it all, its the best i have ever used especially taking into account its free, Which is nice because a lot of people cant buy scripts for personal reasons. Contrbuting a script like this is great. 

Edited by benosborne

14 hours ago, learntobot123 said:

Hi All, 

GREAT SCRIPT @holic

My loot section doesn't seem to show anything. Dark Wizards south of Varrock in particular. Was working before, no good now. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I need to reset something?

Cheers.

EDITED - Loot seems to be working on everything I try outside of Dark Wizards. Even if I select the wizards and guards near them, I will get the guard loot, but no wizard. 

Hey thank you very much :) I have some time tomorrow to work on this so I'll add it to the list!

1 hour ago, benosborne said:

just seems to take a long time for it to kill another npc after a kill, maybe 7-10 secs sometimes. with faster re attacks you'll be able to easily get 25-30% more xp with that little more efficiency. would just like to say im not critisizing you're script it all, its the best i have ever used especially taking into account its free, Which is nice because a lot of people cant buy scripts for personal reasons. Contrbuting a script like this is great. 

Ah I see, cheers! And no worries, I know it's not criticism. I appreciate the feedback, it goes a long way to making the script better for everyone. Thanks for the kind words.

Just for the sake of debugging, what NPC(s) in particular were you fighting? It'll help it see if any NPCs in particular make it slower than others.

5 hours ago, holic said:

Hey thank you very much :) I have some time tomorrow to work on this so I'll add it to the list!

Ah I see, cheers! And no worries, I know it's not criticism. I appreciate the feedback, it goes a long way to making the script better for everyone. Thanks for the kind words.

Just for the sake of debugging, what NPC(s) in particular were you fighting? It'll help it see if any NPCs in particular make it slower than others.

Thanks Holic - You really are a legend. 

The script is also having touble logging back in after a dreambot scheduled break - again something that it seemed to do okay before. 

This really is an amazing script :)

1 hour ago, learntobot123 said:

Thanks Holic - You really are a legend. 

The script is also having touble logging back in after a dreambot scheduled break - again something that it seemed to do okay before. 

This really is an amazing script :)

No worries, buddy ;) And yeah unfortunately its a known bug, on the list. Seems to have just started happening randomly so I'm guessing my break delay thingy is throwing an error. Should be fixed soon.

22 hours ago, holic said:

giant, big frogs lumy. so far got like 1k bones, 30 att 50 str, 1 def, 67 range after a week

Great bot not too many issues that haven’t been discussed before Other then sometimes it tries to bank saying it’s out of food when it has plenty left or gets stuck attacking a target that has previously died and trying to hopworlds too quick after or while in combat.So far I gotten about 14 days playtime with it still going atm. Base 70s in all stats in just a few levels. Honestly wonderful bot surprised you ain’t charging for it.

One thing id like to see you add in the future a variable attack speed setting and option to bank at Corsair Cove which is currently missing probably for a reason I assume. 

Edited by Guy420

Using this script purely to loot raw chickens, bones. each of these are like 115gp each. i usually use the bone hoarder script with high ban rates. With holics script i think i'll be able to run it for ages without bans as his scripts got good anti ban features. ill post screenshots of the proggys. :)

On 1/8/2021 at 10:09 PM, benosborne said:

i have made a 1 def pure f2p with this script, 30 att 66 str, 69 range script works fine, eats , banks fine, not died once.

where did you level your ranged? I tried hill giants - all possible safespot locations but it would not work very well there. Tried moss giants, same problem. I think it's a matter of finding the right npc to safespot where from the same location you can attack them all the time. As I noticed the bot actually mostly attacks, then walks to the safe spot and attack again (ocassionally it wouldn't re-attack once it walks to the safespot)