Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

What is the longest someone has run this consecutively? Just got back into it, but I have friends at high level and want to run raids and stuff with them, so the faster the better lol. 

Also anyone have an idea on banrate? 

15 hours ago, FoxieFeature said:

What is the longest someone has run this consecutively? Just got back into it, but I have friends at high level and want to run raids and stuff with them, so the faster the better lol. 

Also anyone have an idea on banrate? 

I have been running for around 12 hours now and so far running very smoothly. I have breaks in there that occur every 35 - 47 minutes for at least 16-32 minutes.

I started with a fresh account (ran the tutorial island myself just to ensure that it wasn't other tutorial island bots giving me a delayed ban) and so far I am on 45 strength, 29 attack, 21 defence training on goblins and just transitioned to cows.

Safe to say I think it's an awesome script. One issue that occurs is changing the goals which gives errors for me so I have to manually check and change this for now. I will share with OP when he is back.

Hope this helps! 

1 hour ago, Karson3270 said:

I have been running for around 12 hours now and so far running very smoothly. I have breaks in there that occur every 35 - 47 minutes for at least 16-32 minutes.

I started with a fresh account (ran the tutorial island myself just to ensure that it wasn't other tutorial island bots giving me a delayed ban) and so far I am on 45 strength, 29 attack, 21 defence training on goblins and just transitioned to cows.

Safe to say I think it's an awesome script. One issue that occurs is changing the goals which gives errors for me so I have to manually check and change this for now. I will share with OP when he is back.

Hope this helps! 

It does actually! I've seen the high praises that holic has gotten, just like to know how other people fair with it. 

I plan on building a farm in the future, and I'm on the look out for "test scripts" to see if my methods will work. And this one is looking to be a must have! Thanks.

10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#74877E>>Added Stronghold of Security doors and answers
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Adding WebNodes, might take a moment...
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Adding dungeon support...
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Dwarven Mine
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Edgeville Dungeon
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Asgarnian Ice Dungeon
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Varrock Sewers
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Karamja Dungeon
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 1
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 2
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 3
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 4
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 1 ladders
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 2 ladders
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 3 ladders
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Stronghold of Security - level 4 ladders
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Successfully added dungeons!
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Adding travel support...
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Port Sarim -> Karamja
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Added Rimmington -> Corsair Cove
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Successfully added travel support!
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Setup order: [2, 5, 3, 4, 0, 1]
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Checking equipment...
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Combat target set to Attack
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] <<#A8FD2E>>[Init] Level target set to 14
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] Getting any attack style failed
    10:23:12: [SCRIPT] Change attack style? true
    10:23:12: [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    10:23:12: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at cX.x(cX.java:1234)
        at cX.v(cX.java:1317)
        at a4.i(a4.java:945)
        at a4.execute(a4.java:89)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:871)

Error using target levels at seagulls

Its good. On the first day on a new account. I recommend only using this for a hour or so. First day if you use this over that amount of time. you get banned. I think after 2 days you can use it as much as you want though. I had accounts get 10k+ feathers on day 2-3 using it for 12 hours straight.

6 hours ago, snugglez said:

Its good. On the first day on a new account. I recommend only using this for a hour or so. First day if you use this over that amount of time. you get banned. I think after 2 days you can use it as much as you want though. I had accounts get 10k+ feathers on day 2-3 using it for 12 hours straight.

What's your break set up? I'm really nervous about running it that long since it's a free script. 

The window has been freezing when trying to select options. I have not been able to get it to work. makes me force close with task manager.

On 7/23/2022 at 5:36 AM, FoxieFeature said:

What's your break set up? I'm really nervous about running it that long since it's a free script. 

On accounts you dont care about run it however. The more human like you make it. The more unlikely it will be banned.

• 2 weeks later...