Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

3 hours ago, HungLowDoe said:

dude this is AMAZING, Fucking phenominal job for real. Any more free scripts you're working on? Also, the chatbot is cool bro but its responses say its "elbot" which is sketchy lmao anyway to change auto responses? thanks again!

Thanks man, I've got another one you can find in my signature. Few more in the works.

Also it chatted? It shouldn't do that so that's a bit worrying. Can you send me the log file where it chatted? (C:\Users\WINDOWS USERNAME\DreamBot\Logs).

There is code in the script to do it but it's not active, or at least not supposed to be. I've never had it type anything in the nearly 100 hrs of testing. 😕

18 minutes ago, HungLowDoe said:

got an error after running the first time 😕 

Screenshot_2.png

Did it stop working after that or just throw the error and keep going?

it kept throwing it bro, It totally did chat but it was when i first started it . I brought my main account to it to test and see if it would reply, And it was asking shit like..
    "What type of phone do you use? ios,"
    and "Hi im Elbot.. ----

BUT now i dont even see an option for the auto-response?

Edited by HungLowDoe

really have enjoyed using this script it covers everything, the only issue I've had which I doubt many people will encounter is the bot gets confused when the npc your attacking is in a quest zone or locked areas you cant access like a house with locked door instead of attacking the ones outside it tries attack both and you end up walking into the walls.

Another rare encounter as well is if you have full agro and ALL of your npc's get stuck behind an object like a tree or fence your the bot stops thinking its in a battle i guess.

have done pretty good with this so far on a few accs in f2p 

Edited by maplesyrup

10 hours ago, jokezta said:

seems pretty good,

except when safespotting it will attack > go back to safe spot > just stand there

seems like an easy fix

Thanks, I believe I've fixed this in the next version. Should be up in a few days.

8 hours ago, maplesyrup said:

really have enjoyed using this script it covers everything, the only issue I've had which I doubt many people will encounter is the bot gets confused when the npc your attacking is in a quest zone or locked areas you cant access like a house with locked door instead of attacking the ones outside it tries attack both and you end up walking into the walls.

Another rare encounter as well is if you have full agro and ALL of your npc's get stuck behind an object like a tree or fence your the bot stops thinking its in a battle i guess.

have done pretty good with this so far on a few accs in f2p 

Thanks man! The "can't reach" issue is fixed in the next release so no worries there, but won't use objects to unlock doors or anything. It just has better pathfinding now.

Would you mind explaining the "full aggro" bit a little more? I'm not sure I follow.

sorry mate i was writing that at like 5am or something.

So basically say you only have 3 npc's on the map and all of your npc's are trying to attack you because your agro and you are close to them. But when they walk towards you to attack the npcs can get stuck behind objects (rarely) like trees or gates or anything that takes up one or two blocks. I've just come back to notice a couple times my 3 NPC's are stuck behind a tree staring at me and my character stands still until he logs. my guess is because they are trying to attack you its just waiting for the battle to finish but it never started because there's a object cause a null/error.

I can pm you more details if you need just I'm just trying not to be too specific with strategies on an open forums in case my only current working method gets saturated and fagex send mods lol.

this bot is great though getting into the 65 - 70s on multiple accs so far kinda surprised its free nice one. 

Edited by maplesyrup

All good man, that clears it up. I'll see what I can do about that.

And nice! That's great to hear! If you've got an impressive progress report feel free to post it and I'll add it to the OP.