Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 6/27/2022 at 6:25 AM, geelock said:

hi, really appreciate the bot!

is it possible to get support for ogress farming and corsair cove banking?

Possibly. It'd be easier if you reach out to the DB team to get them to include Corsair Cove in DB. It's not currently a bank supported by default.

On 6/27/2022 at 2:37 PM, Abercrombie said:

The script tries to attack the Iron Man Tutor near Lumbridge Castle. If he does so, the script responds "failed to attack" but still tries to attack him again and again - resulting in an endless loop. Probably a bug to fix.

Do you want it to attack the Iron Man Tutor?

14 hours ago, sergiod015 said:
    I really like the bot, but I have a problem that it does not load me to the size of the screen

Do you mean it is too big to fit on your screen?

¿Quiere decir que es demasiado grande para caber en su pantalla?

Just a small thing, might've been explained somewhere, what do you put in to make your character withdraw more than 5 of a certain food on bank runs? For example I get to the moss giant area and go through all my food before the aggro wears off

I've been using this bot for months in f2p and I haven't received ban, I give him 10/10  . Thank you Holic I love you haha. I have a question, has anyone used this bot in green dragon? I'm curious if it would work for me there

On 7/3/2022 at 10:35 PM, Abercrombie said:

obviously not... you can't even "attack" him...

Not that obviously as I've stated many times throughout this thread that I don't play the game, and I don't know what you're trying to do. I have in the OP and my signature that you can't just tell me you hit a snag, you have to actually give me information. You clearly fucked up your setup as no one else has ever reported this issue.

4 hours ago, aluxan said:

I've been using this bot for months in f2p and I haven't received ban, I give him 10/10  . Thank you Holic I love you haha. I have a question, has anyone used this bot in green dragon? I'm curious if it would work for me there

Glad to hear it, my man. I haven't tried it on green dragons but if you have an issue let me know and I'll see what I can do.

On 7/3/2022 at 8:46 PM, JT93 said:

Just a small thing, might've been explained somewhere, what do you put in to make your character withdraw more than 5 of a certain food on bank runs? For example I get to the moss giant area and go through all my food before the aggro wears off

No worries, it's the "Withdraw food amount" textfield in the Optional tab.

i have just one question tho when it witdraws food from the bank it only takes a few instead fo a full inventory, how do i fix this>?

edit:

never mind i figured it out guess i need new glasses  

Edited by kaasboer12

On 08/07/2022 at 23:53, aluxan said:

Estou usando esse bot a meses em f2p e não recebi ban, dou 10/10 . Obrigado Holic eu te amo haha. Tenho uma dúvida, alguém já usou esse bot no green dragon? Estou curioso se funcionaria para mim lá

Could you share your configuration? i got ban in less than 1 hour

image.png.efcb91000b0662af66fbf7bc5aa03789.png

Hi all,

Just letting you know that development will be on hiatus for a bit here.

My roommate had a psychotic break the other day and violently attacked me in my room, unprovoked. I have had him now admitted to the hospital for observation and treatment but I will be staying in a different location as my house no longer feels safe.

I'll be away from my computer for who knows how long while I heal and deal with this so whatever problems you have with this script will go unfixed for some time.

Please do not attempt to contact me on discord to tell me about script issues.

Take care of yourselves, check-in on your friends and see you all in a bit .

✌️