Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

On 2/16/2023 at 8:44 AM, MiloGaming said:

I managed to run sand crabs now, and it seems to be working great, but theres 2 things it does that I need help figuring out how to fix.
    1. It runs all the way up to the chest in the Houseidous Winery, instead of the chest on the beach right next to Sand Crabs and I have picked "closest" as the bank-option.

2. It takes out only 20 Monkfish when it restocks food, I have also set that to 28, as I dont have any pots or anything else on.

Edit: I take back that its working great, suddenly it just stops attacking and doesnt reset aggro on the crabs, and if someone else is attacking the crabs, it just stands there afking. Also running around in circles doing nothing, says "running away from monsters" but its not. It also did a genie-random event even though I didnt have the "deal with random events" option on and it used the lamp on defence, good thing I have 0 def exp, as its a 1 def-pure, but got 10 def exp now because of that.

Cheers for the feedback, I'll see what I can do for 6.8

13 hours ago, KekwBotter said:

Im getting stuck on FreakyForester event

Pushed a fix!

hey mate just tried using the script for sand crabs set the food withdraw amount I’m using sharks and only grabs one shark then runs back and forth saying monsters are tamed then runs back and forth constantly… am I doing something wrong ?

3 hours ago, U C4NT RUN said:

hey mate just tried using the script for sand crabs set the food withdraw amount I’m using sharks and only grabs one shark then runs back and forth saying monsters are tamed then runs back and forth constantly… am I doing something wrong ?

Nah, I broke something. I've got an update coming.

3 hours ago, U C4NT RUN said:

can you please explain roughly how to set it up for sand crabs this is my first time trying to not please mate 

Just set up whatever equipment, targets, etc. you need and check the aggro mode checkbox, it should handle the rest

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v6.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Chronicle support (beta)
    • Added Node priority mode selection
    • Fixed food bugs
    • Improved ActionCheck
    • Improved Aggro
    • Improved Banking
    • Improved FreakyForester
    • Improved Multi-item food support
    • Improved TravelUtil
    • Improved WalkUtil
    • Improved WithdrawUtil
    Thanks!

Looks like even the option is selected, doesn't eat/drop food to loot items and once the inventory is full it teleports out with still food in inventory. Also, does not eat food properly and dies to monsters. The STATUS thingie says eating bl$$lambda$$ but bot doesnt actrually press on the food

Edited by skumbrius
    update

5 hours ago, skumbrius said:

Looks like even the option is selected, doesn't eat/drop food to loot items and once the inventory is full it teleports out with still food in inventory. Also, does not eat food properly and dies to monsters. The STATUS thingie says eating bl$$lambda$$ but bot doesnt actrually press on the food

Any errors? Can you share your config again?