Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

3 hours ago, MonkeyLunar said:

Script doesn't work. after setting it up the character just goes to the bank and shuts off the script automatically.

You have to set targets in the targets tab. I was having the same issue.

38 minutes ago, lemondrop said:

Is there a way you could limit looting to the fight area?

Even though I have the target area set to 1 it will occasionally try to loot things far outside of the circle and get stuck.

It also tries to fight things outside the circle but this is far less common.

I'll add an option in 7.4, I've unfortunately just finished another update so it'll have to wait a minute.

How do you prevent the script from trying to use a new magic spell that was unlocked. I want to set a specific magic spell to use indefinitely.

Might be a nice feature if you could add 'progressive' magic training for combat where it attempts to use the most recent spell if unlocked, otherwise you can statically set a magic spell to use. 

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v7.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved AntiBan
    • Improved Banking
    • Improved BeekeeperSolver
    • Improved Config
    • Improved Fight
    • Improved Before fight
    • Improved GUI
    Thanks!

3 hours ago, rsxpbot said:

How do you prevent the script from trying to use a new magic spell that was unlocked. I want to set a specific magic spell to use indefinitely.

Might be a nice feature if you could add 'progressive' magic training for combat where it attempts to use the most recent spell if unlocked, otherwise you can statically set a magic spell to use. 

There is, in the magic target level settings

6 hours ago, holic said:

There is, in the magic target level settings

Ahhh, ok I found it, it's hiding under Targets, where you have to add a target field in order to set it. 

You really did think of just about everything with this banger of a script. 

Cheers mate.

after setting up everything, i gotten a status saying "Adding Web nodes(might take a moment if underground). This is under the barbarian under-ground. Do i wait or something?

Edited by crazyipods10

On 3/3/2023 at 10:24 PM, holic said:

Cheers! This is very helpful 👌 I should be able to fix it in the next update. I sometimes have to guess when debugging features as I don't always have a valid test account due to bans or not enough XP/GP, etc

Not sure if this was updated in the last update? But am also running into the same issue, seems like doing the exact same thing as the post above. Will alch when you have an item in your inventory, but afterwards, just say's "Node: Alch" and doesn't do anything else. Can provide whatever logs needed to help resolve, just let me know. Script is otherwise great!