Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what, but I always get this error when trying to use the level target system. Gets stuck in a loop of trying to change attack style, and it never even reaches the goal before it tries to switch.

11:59:02 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "be.d()" because the return value of "bx.n(String)" is null
    	at bx.h(bx.java:1570)
    	at j.execute(j.java:45)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:224)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1589)

I don't know if you still are on here - but this is the best written Combat script I've ever seen.

I've used it for 6-12 hours straight for a month straight and not been banned. It is flawless.

You sir deserve some money please send me your venmo or cashapp. Or a bitcoin link

10 hours ago, FTPalways said:

I don't know if you still are on here - but this is the best written Combat script I've ever seen.

I've used it for 6-12 hours straight for a month straight and not been banned. It is flawless.

You sir deserve some money please send me your venmo or cashapp. Or a bitcoin link

Love to hear it buddy! Thank you for the kind words! There are a few donation links within the script's GUI, I'm Canadian so I'm unable to use Venmo or CashApp unfortunately :(

23 hours ago, Black Skwerl said:

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what, but I always get this error when trying to use the level target system. Gets stuck in a loop of trying to change attack style, and it never even reaches the goal before it tries to switch.

11:59:02 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "be.d()" because the return value of "bx.n(String)" is null
    	at j.execute(j.java:45)
    	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1589)

On 11/23/2022 at 10:21 AM, skumbrius said:

Trying to fight anything - get thrown this error. Started happening 2 days ago, everything was working like a charm. But then decided to restart the script but it would throw an error like below. Couple hours all accounts got banned. Was running few more accounts for even longer before but accounts didn't get banned.

18:19:20: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at q.a(q.java:1040)
        at q.execute(q.java:175)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

Pushed an update, let me know if you're still experiencing this bug!

On 11/25/2022 at 2:09 PM, Black Skwerl said:

I have but one request! And that is antifire potion support. Would make this fighter even more of an absolute banger. And is there anything you can do to reduce time between monsters? Sometimes it clicks the next monster almost immediately, other times we're talkin 5+ seconds of lag.

Sure thing, I'll try to add it in the next release! I'll have to read up about anti fire pots more first.

Also I sped somethings up, hopefully you'll feel the difference!

first time using this and its running great. there does seem to be a problem with it trying to quit when out of supplies, it was looping opening the bank and checking items for about an hour, it will log that the script is stopping but it does. no other errors encountered

2022-11-28 17:06:47 [INFO] Depositing all items except: Lamp,Lobster,Rune scimitar,Rune kiteshield,Rune full helm,Amulet of glory(2),Adamant platebody,Rune platelegs,Combat bracelet(6),Rune boots,,Fiendish ashes,Superior dragon bones,Ourg bones,Dagannoth bones,Hydra bones,Raurg bones,Lava dragon bones,Fayrg bones,Drake bones,Wyvern bones,Dragon bones,Wyrm bones,Babydragon bones,Shaikahan bones,Zogre bones,Big bones,Jogre bones,Bat bones,Monkey bones,Bones,Wolf bones,Burnt bones,Air rune,Mind rune,Super attack(4),Super attack(3),Super attack(2),Super attack(1),Super strength(4),Super strength(3),Super strength(2),Super strength(1),
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Bank] Banking order: [3, 4, 1, 5, 2, 0]
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super attack
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super strength
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Withdraw] Completely out of Lobster, quitting Fightaholic.
    2022-11-28 17:06:56 [INFO] [Bank] Out of lobster, bank: Soul Wars
    2022-11-28 17:06:57 [INFO] [Bank] Opening bank
    2022-11-28 17:06:57 [INFO] Pausing Fightaholic...
    2022-11-28 17:06:57 [INFO] Script Fightaholic paused...
    2022-11-28 17:06:58 [INFO] Depositing all items except: Lamp,Lobster,Rune scimitar,Rune kiteshield,Rune full helm,Amulet of glory(2),Adamant platebody,Rune platelegs,Combat bracelet(6),Rune boots,,Fiendish ashes,Superior dragon bones,Ourg bones,Dagannoth bones,Hydra bones,Raurg bones,Lava dragon bones,Fayrg bones,Drake bones,Wyvern bones,Dragon bones,Wyrm bones,Babydragon bones,Shaikahan bones,Zogre bones,Big bones,Jogre bones,Bat bones,Monkey bones,Bones,Wolf bones,Burnt bones,Mind rune,Air rune,Super attack(4),Super attack(3),Super attack(2),Super attack(1),Super strength(4),Super strength(3),Super strength(2),Super strength(1),
    2022-11-28 17:06:59 [INFO] [Bank] Banking order: [2, 4, 0, 3, 5, 1]
    2022-11-28 17:06:59 [INFO] [Withdraw] Completely out of Lobster, quitting Fightaholic.
    2022-11-28 17:07:00 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super attack
    2022-11-28 17:07:00 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super strength
    2022-11-28 17:07:56 [INFO] Stopping Fightaholic...
    2022-11-28 17:07:57 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2022-11-28 17:07:57 [INFO] Stopped Fightaholic!

20 hours ago, pharaoh said:

first time using this and its running great. there does seem to be a problem with it trying to quit when out of supplies, it was looping opening the bank and checking items for about an hour, it will log that the script is stopping but it does. no other errors encountered

2022-11-28 17:06:47 [INFO] Depositing all items except: Lamp,Lobster,Rune scimitar,Rune kiteshield,Rune full helm,Amulet of glory(2),Adamant platebody,Rune platelegs,Combat bracelet(6),Rune boots,,Fiendish ashes,Superior dragon bones,Ourg bones,Dagannoth bones,Hydra bones,Raurg bones,Lava dragon bones,Fayrg bones,Drake bones,Wyvern bones,Dragon bones,Wyrm bones,Babydragon bones,Shaikahan bones,Zogre bones,Big bones,Jogre bones,Bat bones,Monkey bones,Bones,Wolf bones,Burnt bones,Air rune,Mind rune,Super attack(4),Super attack(3),Super attack(2),Super attack(1),Super strength(4),Super strength(3),Super strength(2),Super strength(1),
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Bank] Banking order: [3, 4, 1, 5, 2, 0]
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super attack
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super strength
    2022-11-28 17:06:48 [INFO] [Withdraw] Completely out of Lobster, quitting Fightaholic.
    2022-11-28 17:06:56 [INFO] [Bank] Out of lobster, bank: Soul Wars
    2022-11-28 17:06:57 [INFO] [Bank] Opening bank
    2022-11-28 17:06:57 [INFO] Pausing Fightaholic...
    2022-11-28 17:06:57 [INFO] Script Fightaholic paused...
    2022-11-28 17:06:58 [INFO] Depositing all items except: Lamp,Lobster,Rune scimitar,Rune kiteshield,Rune full helm,Amulet of glory(2),Adamant platebody,Rune platelegs,Combat bracelet(6),Rune boots,,Fiendish ashes,Superior dragon bones,Ourg bones,Dagannoth bones,Hydra bones,Raurg bones,Lava dragon bones,Fayrg bones,Drake bones,Wyvern bones,Dragon bones,Wyrm bones,Babydragon bones,Shaikahan bones,Zogre bones,Big bones,Jogre bones,Bat bones,Monkey bones,Bones,Wolf bones,Burnt bones,Mind rune,Air rune,Super attack(4),Super attack(3),Super attack(2),Super attack(1),Super strength(4),Super strength(3),Super strength(2),Super strength(1),
    2022-11-28 17:06:59 [INFO] [Bank] Banking order: [2, 4, 0, 3, 5, 1]
    2022-11-28 17:06:59 [INFO] [Withdraw] Completely out of Lobster, quitting Fightaholic.
    2022-11-28 17:07:00 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super attack
    2022-11-28 17:07:00 [INFO] [Withdraw] Checking for Super strength
    2022-11-28 17:07:56 [INFO] Stopping Fightaholic...
    2022-11-28 17:07:57 [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    2022-11-28 17:07:57 [INFO] Stopped Fightaholic!

Cheers, would you mind sending your config for this script? I just haven't be able to replicate it

11 hours ago, clarkey95 said:

Banned twice in 10 mins

1st botted tut island and then chickens

2nd completed tut island legit, banned at chickens

Probably me being blatant but heads up

Tut island scripts, especially free ones, will absolutely get you banned so be careful using them on accounts you don't plan on suiciding.

Otherwise if you manually do it and play legit for a few levels then let the account rest for a week you should have no problems botting for months, at least it you're only using this script.

15 hours ago, pharaoh said:

sure, moss giants at soul wars if that helps

https://easyupload.io/v0kcxz

Cheers! Much appreciated 👍