Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Not sure if this has been asked already bc im not skimming through 90 pages lol but can we get a feature where it logs out when someone logs in near because i want to use this to farm revs. Had great success with this script so far. Thank you!

On 10/19/2022 at 7:24 PM, gaymer said:

Not sure if this has been asked already bc im not skimming through 90 pages lol but can we get a feature where it logs out when someone logs in near because i want to use this to farm revs. Had great success with this script so far. Thank you!

Yeah that can be added. So just a logout on X people around? There is at least a worldhop option you could use in the meantime

10 hours ago, holic said:

Yeah that can be added. So just a logout on X people around? There is at least a worldhop option you could use in the meantime

yeah that would be good, then you could use this script in the wildy, like rev caves and slayer caves. Would be a solid addition to it.

I'm maging hobgoblins by crafting guild and whenever it goes to telegrab loot it just gets stuck in a loop of trying to right-click on the item over and over.

Also, when at the cows south of fally, it always exits over the east side of the fence rather than the front gate. Seems like a client issue rather than a script issue tho cuz I noticed the other cow killer script does this as well. Makes it look very much like a bot. lol.

Besides that little bit, this script is absolutely amazing. Destroying this f2p FSW. lol.

Edit: I would love an option to eat food to make space for loot.

Edited by Black Skwerl

13 hours ago, KekwBotter said:

Im new to OSRS botting, but I can say this script is glorious... Thanks for this.

What anti-ban rate should I use to be safer? 100%?

Thanks again

Thanks buddy! Most of the default settings the script starts with are already optimized but you're welcome to increase the antiban accuracy, it'll just make it do more humanlike things more often and with better accuracy. 50% is totally fine.

7 hours ago, Black Skwerl said:

I'm maging hobgoblins by crafting guild and whenever it goes to telegrab loot it just gets stuck in a loop of trying to right-click on the item over and over.

Also, when at the cows south of fally, it always exits over the east side of the fence rather than the front gate. Seems like a client issue rather than a script issue tho cuz I noticed the other cow killer script does this as well. Makes it look very much like a bot. lol.

Besides that little bit, this script is absolutely amazing. Destroying this f2p FSW. lol.

Edit: I would love an option to eat food to make space for loot.

Cheers, I'll fix the telegram problems. As for the walking, yeah it's probably part of DB updating their walking, things are being tweaked.

And I'll add an option to eat or drop food for space. It already does so with bones when looting and food when banking so won't be a hard addition.

On 10/23/2022 at 6:08 AM, KekwBotter said:

Im new to OSRS botting, but I can say this script is glorious... Thanks for this.

What anti-ban rate should I use to be safer? 100%?

Thanks again

I think its better to use 100%. Just got permanently banned for macroing major. The script is anyways very good and will probably make another account and give another try. Maby I had just bad luck or something.

6 hours ago, Dbotter0 said:

I think its better to use 100%. Just got permanently banned for macroing major. The script is anyways very good and will probably make another account and give another try. Maby I had just bad luck or something.

Just bad luck, you'll always get banned eventually with botting. I can say that for certain that using 100% isn't necessary, I just put it in as an option since people wanted more control. 50% is totally fine.

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Logout when X players around
    • Improved ActionCheck
    • Improved RandomHandler
    • Improved Telegrab
    • Improved Combat Style
    • Tweaked GUI
    • Bugfixes
    Thanks!